Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 9th July 2015, 07:45   #1

Hello All - Karthik from Hyderabad and Madras

Hello All,

It is lovely to be part of this forum (As an aside - My membership got approved in the second attempt. That in itself makes me very happy).

About Myself:

I am a true blue Chennaite (yeah, the 'Madrasi') who is now based out of Hyderabad. I love my home town Madras to bits, and I love Hyderabad as well (especially the ORR - I could keep driving endlessly).

While I have always loved cars, the real interest or passion caught hold of me when I was researching the purchase of my present car (the Honda City iVtec - V - 2015).

I have owned a Wagon R for 7 years and have loved it. I have also, like every other middle class Indian, watched the Honda Citys on the road for 15 long years. Why do I mention this? I researched all the cars possible for 2 years, discussed a lot of the pros and cons of cars threadbare with a couple of my car fanatic colleagues and friends (basically bugged the life out of them), almost went for the Ciaz, BUT, everything went out once I finally went for the CITY test drive. There was a subconscious connect, and that was that.

Those two years, I spent a lot of time on Team BHP and learned quiet a bit from it. Hence, after the purchase, I thought I was ready to contribute to the community. I am a decent writer and photographer, and a safe and calm driver, the kind of guy who lets all on the road in a hurry, to pass.

As you might have noticed, I also have a tendency to write longish posts, (I consider myself an essayist) and hope to put up a few travelogues on and off.

Team BHP has become an important part of my life, where in the day is incomplete if I do not spend some time here.

Great feeling to be here finally.

Regards,
Karthik.

Cars owned : Wagon R (2008) , City (2015)
vkarthikvkn is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 9th July 2015, 08:32   #2
Team-BHP Support

Re: Hello All - Karthik from Hyderabad and Madras

Welcome onboard Karthik, do familiarise yourself with our board rules.
moralfibre is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks