Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 31st August 2006, 10:13   #1

Dear All......
NIce to be a part of a forum which is totally into cars.....something which i was looking out for a long time....
talking abt me...i am an aeronautical engg based in hyd....and talking abt my passion towards cars and driving....i have always been fascinated towards cars from my childhood....my father owns an 1984 amby....and its taken us everywhere .....i was posted in the US for 2 years...where in i had changed three cars...the first was a nissan, then a volkswagon and finally a honda civic....i have been a bit crazy abt driving .....i had joined hands with my friends and drove from east coast to west coast of the Unitted States and back...covering a total of 8000 miles in just 11 days....
the moment i was back in india...i have picked up a Swift..as it looks more like a mini cooper..which was my fascination ......i have driven every car in the US....

in the coming future i would like to put up a lot of modification on my car thru this forum...

thanks
Annamalai
Old 31st August 2006, 10:57   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
.i had joined hands with my friends and drove from east coast to west coast of the Unitted States and back.
I badly wanted to drive from Boston to California, and take a month doing the same. Enroute visiting big cities and small towns alike, hangingout with locals, visit places of interest......Alas, none of my american friends were ready to take a 3000 mile road trip. I envy you for having driven all the way, but 11 days must have been mighty hectic? Not what I had in mind at all.

Welcome to the Team-BHP Annamalai. Please do go through the announcements section to familiarise yourself with our board rules.
Old 1st September 2006, 14:13   #3
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by annamalai
i had joined hands with my friends and drove from east coast to west coast of the Unitted States and back...covering a total of 8000 miles in just 11 days....
that is great motoring spirit. welcome.

am still working on my dream of driving across the Australian continent. my next big dream is to drive from east Russia to western Europe.

interested?
think we make this happen sometime?
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks