Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 10th July 2015, 22:32   #1
MMV
BHPian

Hello Fellow BHPians

Hi All,

After 6 attempts over last 2 years, finally I was pleasantly surprised with the mail informing approval of my membership. Happy to be part of this community of which I was an avid follower since 2007.
What I observed/found out over the period (during my 6 attempts) was that unless your write-up is natural, crisp and genuine the chances are that you may not get through.

Congrats to all members for maintaining such high standards of the forum.

My first own vehicle was my beloved bullet 350 (80s model) during my college days, which I had to part ways while relocating to Mumbai (present location) after getting a job. Though it was heart breaking initially I decided not to buy a new vehicle for some time.

Now I own an Etios G (SP), though I commute to office mostly by local trains (to save time like many fellow Mumbaikars).

So much for my first post, looking forward for a delightful experience.

Regards,
MMV
MMV is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 10th July 2015, 23:14   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Hello Fellow BHPians

Welcome To Team-Bhp MMV

We are very particular about our forum rules so please make sure to read through them & get acquainted with them.

Have a pleasant stay
Technocrat is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th July 2015, 15:53   #3
BHPian

Welcome to the forum, MMV (a very commercial sounding username, eh?).

And I completely agree on the write-up point, a natural and straight-from-the-heart style is more likely to be accepted by the Moderators. Do post a crisp ownership review of your Etios. A pat on the back to you for going with the SP version.
Nik2772 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 12th July 2015, 12:23   #4
BANNED

Mod Note : There are several spelling & grammatical errors in your posts. This negatively affects the forum experience for other readers.

Kindly ensure that you proof-read your posts prior to submission. Also, it would be a good idea to use a spell-checker.

Last edited by GTO : 13th July 2015 at 13:00.
Helter Skelter is offline   Received Infraction
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks