Team-BHP - Aniketh from Bengaluru
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Introduce yourself (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introduce-yourself/)
-   -   Aniketh from Bengaluru (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introduce-yourself/165905-aniketh-bengaluru.html)

Hey everyone!

After being a regular reader of TeamBHP for years, I finally decided to cave into the temptation and give the registration a go. First attempt and I’m finally in. Looking forward to have some interesting discussions about everything on wheels. 
I have been on the forum for a couple of months now, thought I'd officially introduce myself.

I’m Dr. Aniketh Sharma, a Dentist from Bengaluru. I'm 27 years old. I specialize in Implantology & Cosmetic Dentistry. I have been passionate about automobiles/planes right from a young age and still to this day, I love anything on wheels that goes fast. I’m an enthusiastic reader and writer too. I attained by Bachelor of Dentistry (BDS) from RV Dental College, Bangalore. I have studied Implant Dentistry at the American Academy of Implant Dentistry (AAID) and my masters (MSD) in Prosthodontics, Restorative and Cosmetic Dentistry at the UCL Eastman Dental Institute in London. Currently practising in Bengaluru and consulting at various out-stations.
When I’m not looking into people’s mouths and fixing teeth, attending conferences (driving to the venue) or traveling to far flung corners of the world, you might find me sitting at home with my favourite gadget, a plate of food, driving somewhere or simply cozied up in bed with a good book and a good cup of coffee or engaging in discussions on the teamBHP forums. Apart from these, I love playing my guitar, am an avid dancer and love travelling.
I came to know about Team BHP in 2012, when one of my friend got this “Live to Drive” sticker on his car. 

Vehicles we’ve had in our house:-

1997 Maruti 800 - 65,000 Kms (Aug 1997 - July 2010) SOLD
2008 TVS Apache RTR Rear Disc - 70477 Kms (Mar 2008 - August 2013). SOLD
2010 Maruti Astar ZXI - 72,140 Kms (Aug 2010 - Dec 2014) SOLD
2014 Maruti Alto800 VXi - 7,500 Kms (Jan 2014 - July 2015) DAD’s RIDE
2014 Fluidic Verna CRDi - 16,100 Kms (Dec 2014 - July 2015) CURRENT RIDE

Thanks for making me a part of this group. clap:

On a lighter note, anybody needs a Dentist, you know where to find me now lol:

Regards,
Dr. Aniketh Sharma

DrHoneyCake, welcome to the forum !

A dentist who can dance, play the guitar and loves food and cars - you sure have varied hobbies :)

Please do go through the rules. And this thread to get in touch with more docs & dentists.

See you around !

Welcome to the forum, DrHoneyCake. :)

We have two things in common - Got in at the first attempt and Came to know through a friend's Team BHP sticker. I was about to say what moderator 'Eddy' said - A very varied set of hobbies you have. It would be nice if you could share an ownership review of your Verna and Alto 800, for the benefit of readers and prospective buyers.

Get familiar with the forum rules and the announcements section for a smoother and pleasant experience on board.

MODS- I think I've double posted. If so, please delete.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eddy (Post 3751018)
DrHoneyCake, welcome to the forum !

A dentist who can dance, play the guitar and loves food and cars - you sure have varied hobbies :)

Please do go through the rules. And this thread to get in touch with more docs & dentists.

See you around !

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nik2772 (Post 3751469)
Welcome to the forum, DrHoneyCake. :)

We have two things in common - Got in at the first attempt and Came to know through a friend's Team BHP sticker. I was about to say what moderator 'Eddy' said - A very varied set of hobbies you have. It would be nice if you could share an ownership review of your Verna and Alto 800, for the benefit of readers and prospective buyers.

Get familiar with the forum rules and the announcements section for a smoother and pleasant experience on board.

MODS- I think I've double posted. If so, please delete.

Thank you so much for having me on board. I would love to share my experiences and knowledge with the rest of the team.

My Verna's ownership report is lying in the Assembly Line, need to finish it. I can be lazy sometimes lol:

Will try to put one of the alto800 too. Although ever since I got it home from Kalyani Motors, I havent quite touched the car stupid:

Regards,
Aniketh

A warm welcome Aniketh!

I must confess, your thread gave me good hearty laugh a few mins ago. In fact I am grinning ear to ear as I type this.

It is your TBhp handle, for some reason I read it as d-horny-cake... And I was like 'Waaht, now that is an unusual one!! How did he?'... Then it dawned. stupid:

All in all, you made my day. Thanks Dr!!
Welcome once again!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spinnerr (Post 3774420)
A warm welcome Aniketh!

I must confess, your thread gave me good hearty laugh a few mins ago. In fact I am grinning ear to ear as I type this.

It is your TBhp handle, for some reason I read it as d-horny-cake... And I was like 'Waaht, now that is an unusual one!! How did he?'... Then it dawned. stupid:

All in all, you made my day. Thanks Dr!!
Welcome once again!

Welcome Aniketh! I had exactly the same reaction as Spinnerr.

What books do you usually read?