Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 16th July 2015, 19:37   #1

Vanakkam BHPians

As I was casually watching a Francis Ford Coppola classic late at night, a mail landed in my inbox announcing that I am now a part of a strong petrolhead community. I was thrilled because I had been waiting for this moment for a long time. Thank you, teambhp.

A few words about me - I am a practising Advocate in the beautiful city of Chennai, specializing in Motor vehicles Act and Insurance cases. I am a native of Madurai, a beautiful city in its own right. I am 27 years old and am automobile enthusiast.

My love for the automobile started at a very young age, when I used to stand in the front area of my dad's Bajaj Cub limited edition, with the wind in my face. I fell in love with our M800 which we bought in '94 and used till '06. To think of it, I am amazed by the comfortable ride that it provided with leaf springs at the rear.

I always wanted to own a Royal Enfield, and my dream came true in 2011 with the purchase of my RE 350 Standard.

We currently own an Alto lxi, 2011 model, 65k kms on the odo and a Celerio vxi AMT purchased recently, with 5k kms on the odo. Long rides in our cars have always been my family's passion and we find no difficulty in driving thousands of kilometres with no destination in mind, we love the trips for the sake of driving our beautiful workhorses. I learnt to drive a car from my mother, who is an enthusiast herself and loves her machines.

I heard about teambhp from a friend of mine who said that this was a one-stop shop for automobile information and a repository of knowledge. I found out this is indeed true, and the level of knowledge that bhpians have about everything related to automobiles simply swept me off my feet.

I hope my experience is enjoyable and if I am able to help a fellow bhpian with the very little experience that I have, I shall consider it rewarding.

Onwards and upwards. Cheers.

Last edited by GTO : 17th July 2015 at 16:09. Reason: PM coming up
magtamilan is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 16th July 2015, 20:53   #2
BANNED

re: Vanakkam BHPians

Quote:
Originally Posted by magtamilan View Post
We currently own an Alto lxi, 2011 model, 65k kms on the odo and a Celerio vxi AMT purchased recently, with 5k kms on the odo.
Hello,

Welcome Onboard the forum. Do go through the rules before proceeding.

Congrats on the Celerio AMT though and we are awaiting the ownership reports for the Celerio and Long term report for the Alto.

Do post details of your trips in the travelogues for our feasting eyes.

All the best and see you around the forum.
a4anurag is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th July 2015, 21:37   #3
BHPian

re: Vanakkam BHPians

Quote:
Originally Posted by magtamilan View Post
A few words about me - I am a practising Advocate in the beautiful city of Chennai, specializing in Motor vehicles Act and Insurance cases. I am a native of Madurai, a beautiful city in its own right. I am 27 years old and am automobile enthusiast.
Congrats and welcome to the Forum.

I am from Madurai as well, did my entire schooling there and working for an IT co. in Bangalore now. Do enjoy your stay here and all the very best.
satan's_valet is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed