Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 26th July 2015, 12:23   #1
BHPian

Finally BHP'ed!

Hello BHPians and Seniors,

I am overjoyed that my team bhp membership has been finally approved. It feels like an accomplishment of sorts and for me it is a milestone achieved. Thank you for having me here.

My name is Abhishek (ABK as lovingly called by friends) and I am a IT Professional working with a IT services company in Noida, NCR. I have been following Team-BHP since last 3 years and have been a great ardent fan of the website.

Since last 3 years, it has been very rare that I have not been at this website everyday. Be it anything, from reviews to focussed discussions to tech stuff, I have been reading pretty much everything on the website.

I recently bought a Tata Safari Storme (my dream car) and can say that I would not been able to make a decision if not because of Team-BHP. So a big thank you to each one of the BHPians whose posts helped me tremendously.

Thank you once again!
ABK
iabhishekkumar is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 30th July 2015, 10:14   #2
Senior - BHPian

re: Finally BHP'ed!

Hi Abhishek,

Welcome to the Team-BHP Community

Congrats for acquiring your dream machine. Is it the new 2015 Storme or the older version? Do consider putting up a detailed ownership review of the same. I'm sure it'll help several prospective and existing Safari Storme owners.

See you around on the forum.
Old 31st July 2015, 22:00   #3
BHPian

Re: Finally BHP'ed!

Hi S2,

Thanks a lot for welcoming me. It really feels awesome to be a part of the community which is most respected in automobile circuit.

I have the 2014 model which I acquired in October 2014. I initially decided to wait till they announce the new model for which the rumor mills were doing rounds much before it was launched, but I gave in to the temptation of owning the beast.

So one fine day, I visited the showroom and booked it and it has been 10 months of absolute joyous and niggle free (touch wood) ownership. I love everything about the beast and love it to the core.

I would definitely give the ownership experience thread a shot and hope that I can compile something useful.

Thanks once again.

Cheers
iabhishekkumar is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks