Team-BHP - Got BHPified :)
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Introduce yourself (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introduce-yourself/)
-   -   Got BHPified :) (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introduce-yourself/166729-got-bhpified.html)

Hello BHPians,

I am 35 years old, working as a freelancer.

Had been a motoring enthusiast since the times when most of the automotive information was available through print media. Steadily with the advent of information technology, all the motoring information began trickling in through a click of button. Eventually I came to know about team bhp while searching for automotive forums on google search a couple of years ago. Since then I'm a avid follower of this wonderfully informative forum.

What I like the most about Team BHP is its automobile reviews, whom I find the most genuine, relevant and to the point, followed by discussion threads which help in instant removal of doubts if any. In fact my pre purchase decision to buy a new car was largely based on the Team BHP reviews. Apart from this, me being a total travel freak, find the Team BHP travelogues very addictive and informative.

So eventually, after being a regular follower of Team BHP I decided to join the forum as a member and to my utter delight got through in the very first attempt. :) To conclude, becoming a Team BHPian is a great honour and I would be very happy to contribute with my bit from time to time, which is relevant to this forum.

Warm Regards.

Welcome ssambyal1980! It's great to have you with us.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ssambyal1980 (Post 3769647)
Had been a motoring enthusiast since the times when most of the automotive information was available through print media.

Remember Indian Auto Journal? Magazines back then were so much more readable than the rubbish they churn out today. It's a dying industry and they only have themselves to blame.

By the way, here's an interesting thread on a related topic - link.

Quote:

What I like the most about Team BHP is its automobile reviews, whom I find the most genuine, relevant and to the point, followed by discussion threads which help in instant removal of doubts if any.
Thank you!

Quote:

to my utter delight got through in the very first attempt
Many BHPians do :thumbs up. It's a myth that you need to keep trying multiple times. Give your first attempt the best shot and you should be all set.

Dear Mod, First of all thanks a ton for the red carpet welcome. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTO (Post 3769775)
Magazines back then were so much more readable than the rubbish they churn out today. It's a dying industry and they only have themselves to blame.

Oh yes, you have very aptly remarked about the current scenario of the automotive magazines. During the golden era of the print media, these magazines enjoyed a dedicated readership all because of the valuable content they had. But sadly off late they have been reduced to merely coffee table books. Everything which goes up will come down, thats the part of evolutionary process.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTO (Post 3769775)
By the way, here's an interesting thread on a related topic - link.

This thread definitely seems to be an interesting read.:thumbs up

Thanks once again.
Team BHP Rocks.

Welcome to TeamBHP!

Quote:

Hello BHPians,

I am 35 years old, working as a freelancer.

Freelancing what? It is always interesting to interact with people who chart their own course!

Quote:

In fact my pre purchase decision to buy a new car was largely based on the Team BHP reviews.

So, what was that decision?

Quote:

So eventually, after being a regular follower of Team BHP I decided to join the forum as a member and to my utter delight got through in the very first attempt. :) To conclude, becoming a Team BHPian is a great honour and I would be very happy to contribute with my bit from time to time, which is relevant to this forum.

Warm Regards.

Looking forward to hearing more from you! :thumbs up

@amitoj Thanks for a warm welcome. :)

I've been largely into accounting and related stuff with on and off deviation into farming as well. Basically its been like a jack of all trades kind of thing and trying to gain mastery in all. :D

As per the decision based on Team BHP reviews, I went ahead to be a happy and more than satisfied owner of Maruti Swift Dzire (Petrol).

Thanks Once Again.
Regards.

@amitoj
Had also nurtured a burning desire to join the Army. Last year had appeared in the exam for getting into Territorial Army from Western Command. Only Male Citizens who are gainfully employed or self employed and are between 18-42 years of age can apply.

Passed the written exam, cleared the preliminary interview, went for the SSB (The last hurdle) @ Bangalore but couldn't go through. Nonetheless still have the fire within, who knows what the time has in store. Being positive is the essence of life. :)