Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 27th August 2015, 07:26   #1

Glad to be in

Hello to everyone on this forum!

It may be cliched, but yes I am glad to be in! Thank you to the moderator (s) who approved my application to join TeamBHP.

I stay in Mumbai and quite a car enthusiast and very loyal to Hyundai. Kinda love their cars. I own an i10 and have just booked my Elite i20.

So far I have only been writing articles in professional forums like LinkedIN. This is new and I am sure I will enjoy it.
avisek is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 27th August 2015, 13:35   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Glad to be in

Hello avisek,

Welcome aboard

Like you I too own an i10 (although the Grand 1 ) The Elite i20 was launched a few of months after I made the purchase, else, I surely would have loved to get that car home. The car is truly a superb offering from Hyundai and is a well-rounded package. Many congratulations for booking it. Is it a petrol or the diesel?
Old 27th August 2015, 16:10   #3
Team-BHP Support

Re: Glad to be in

Welcome aboard Avisek!

Quote:
Originally Posted by avisek View Post
So far I have only been writing articles in professional forums like LinkedIN.
Do link to a few here... would be interested to see `em.

See you around,
R
Old 27th August 2015, 17:20   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by S2!!! View Post
Hello avisek,

Welcome aboard

Like you I too own an i10 (although the Grand 1 ) The Elite i20 was launched a few of months after I made the purchase, else, I surely would have loved to get that car home. The car is truly a superb offering from Hyundai and is a well-rounded package. Many congratulations for booking it. Is it a petrol or the diesel?

Thanks S2!

I have booked the Asta (O) petrol. Had almost booked the Asta when I read somewhere that Hyundai has just launched the option variant with avn.

Just in the nick of time you could say!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehaan View Post
Welcome aboard Avisek!

Do link to a few here... would be interested to see `em.

See you around,
R
Thanks Rehaan!

Those articles are related to my professional field which is Learning and Development in MNCs. Not sure if they would be relevant to TeamBHP and may not even get approved bu our moderators.

I can't forget that I am a newbie and according to the forum rules my first 25 posts have to moderated.

Ironic that someone like me who trains CEOs of MNCs would have to go through a moderation process.

But as they say "when in Rome be a Roman"

Last edited by Rehaan : 27th August 2015 at 17:38. Reason: Posts merged. Please use the MULTIQUOTE button instead of making multiple consecutive posts in the same thread. Thanks.
avisek is offline   (2) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed