Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 4th September 2015, 20:02   #1

Lets crank the Engine

It is great to be finally here.
I had first visited Team-BHP way back in 2008. What a wonderful experience it was. Being a part of it now is pure bliss.
Team-BHP. The trailing 3 lettered word, BHP-Break Horse Power are biblical for a Mechanical Engineer,like me.

Let me introduce myself.
I come from Bhubaneswar where I was born and have grown up. I have been working for a Software major for the past 7 years. Happily married since Jan 2015.

For me as a child, I have grown up around vehicles(Maruti Suzuki 800 Type I and the Gypsy MG410W). My father had a penchant for cars. His first ride was the Maruti Suzuki 800 Type I and then came home the Gypsy MG410W Carb(Bright Red, Hard Top) and the day she came home, it was Love. Ever since I have been a motorroid to the core and pursued my passion by studying what I loved the most-Mechanics.

Having fallen for the Jeeps it was a difficult choice to own a hatchback. I loved the fiats for its tank like built so got the Punto 90 HP in 2012 and it has not disappointed anyone in my family.

The group in Bhubaneswar is growing really fast. Starting from the early morning jogs to evening khatti(as we call the hangout in Odiya) we have members from this group. Glad to be here guys. Finally I can put the LTD sticker and call myself a Bhpian. To the members of the Bhubaneswar Team-BHP group

PS:- Once I told my wife about the membership approval. Her reaction was “Duh!!! You did not have an approval? How do you access that forum and why did you have bunch of bookmarks in you explorer. Any-ways where are the sweets?”
Took her out for a small treat.

Thanks a ton Moderators for approving my membership request.
sumitjeet is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 4th September 2015, 20:49   #2
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumitjeet View Post
His first ride was the Maruti Suzuki 800 Type I and then came home the Gypsy MG410W Carb (Bright Red, Hard Top)

Having fallen for the Jeeps it was a difficult choice to own a hatchback. I loved the fiats for its tank like built so got the Punto 90 HP in 2012 and it has not disappointed anyone in my family.
Welcome to the Forum,

Now that's one good garage and cars you have. Do post ownership reviews of the Gypsy and Punto in their respective threads. Do also treat us with some pictures of your garage.

Welcome once again. Do get familiar wish the rules too.

Last edited by a4anurag : 4th September 2015 at 21:10.
Old 4th September 2015, 21:09   #3
BHPian

Re: Lets crank the Engine

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumitjeet View Post
It is great to be finally here.
I had first visited Team-BHP way back in 2008. What a wonderful experience it was. Being a part of it now is pure bliss.
Team-BHP. The trailing 3 lettered word, BHP-Break Horse Power are biblical for a Mechanical Engineer,like me.

Let me introduce myself.
I come from Bhubaneswar where I was born and have grown up. I have been working for a Software major for the past 7 years. Happily married since Jan 2015.
Welcome Buddy to this world of unending gossips of cars like a true petrohead.
Your garage sparks essence of the passion that goes without saying is within you.
Old 5th September 2015, 00:32   #4
Distinguished - BHPian

Welcome again Sumit bhai. Some say "Better late than never". I believe in "Try and try till you succeed". Now waiting for your ownership review of the lovely Punto of yours. Don't forget to post the interior pictures.

Drive safe,
Ashis
Old 8th September 2015, 23:18   #5

Thank you guys. I have taken note of the rules. Do let me know if I break any.

Ownership review of Punto 90 is surely on my mind especially after making it to 36K.

MG410W is not in the family any more but the Maruti 800 is still present and probably will remain for ever.

Hope DieselWheels quickly gets an MG413(mpfi) one into the group.
sumitjeet is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks