Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 7th September 2015, 10:52   #1

Heart revved hard when I saw the approval mail

Hi fellow TBHPians,

This petrolhead goes by the name Raghu. I am from Chennai but have been working in Hyderabad and Pune for a while. I am 24 now ;-).
I always remember Team BHP reviews to be the most detailed of the lot but never had the necessity to post something or join the forum. Now, since I am an earning bachelor and the mechanical heart inside wants a car for myself, I joined TBHP.

BTW, Our family owns a Elantra 2.0 CRDI (2004) and a Tata Nano (for city commute). I might buy a car in the next one year, after this nomad stops roaming around India for work and settle in a place. Got my eyes on "Elite I20" first but after reading GTO BHP's pre worshipped car experience and about Swami's 12 year old corolla thread, my mind is shifting to pre-worshipped cars.

There is a lot of time to decide and I am sure you petrolheads will help me decide on one. Nice to join this elite forum.

Last edited by Rehaan : 7th September 2015 at 13:26. Reason: Welcome aboard! Adding some paragraph spacing to help readability :)
cooltsr is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 7th September 2015, 15:29   #2
Team-BHP Support

Re: Heart revved hard when I saw the approval mail

Hi Raghu,

Welcome to Team-BHP. Good to have you on board.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooltsr View Post
BTW, Our family owns a Elantra 2.0 CRDI (2004) and a Tata Nano (for city commute). I might buy a car in the next one year, after this nomad stops roaming around India for work and settle in a place. Got my eyes on "Elite I20" first but after reading GTO BHP's pre worshipped car experience and about Swami's 12 year old corolla thread, my mind is shifting to pre-worshipped cars.
If you are looking for quality, the Hyundai Elite i20 is one of the best hatchbacks that you can buy today. That said, used cars can save you a bucket load of money. Like Swami, I drive a pre-owned Corolla - 2006, fully loaded, 40,000 km for Rs. 2.8 lakh.

See you on the forum.
Aditya is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th September 2015, 10:20   #3
BHPian

A warm welcome from a Nano Fan! Would like you contribute to Nano threads as well and share your user experiences. See you on the form.
Old 8th September 2015, 23:06   #4

A warm welcome cooltsr.
Nano is effortless driving in the city and if its the AMT then driving is a pleasure.
A used car in mint condition does save a 40% of your money.
Old 9th September 2015, 13:08   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumitjeet View Post
A warm welcome cooltsr.
Nano is effortless driving in the city and if its the AMT then driving is a pleasure.
A used car in mint condition does save a 40% of your money.
@Sumit. Nano definitely is. Mine is the first gen Nano with manual gearbox and a manual steering one. Helped me tone muscles in my biceps and triceps.
However, I like driving it in hilly terrains as it is a RWD. :-)
Good to meet you all..
cooltsr is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks