Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 9th September 2015, 12:42   #1
BHPian

Great to be part of this community

I have been browsing the Team BHP website for a few years. Initially, my visits were for a specific purpose; like ascertaining which car to buy (finally settled on a Wagon R) or subsequently checking a route to take whilst traveling.

In time, I discovered that I was displaying many of the symptoms of an addiction to the community. Like waiting anxiously for the next newsletter or checking the site often during the day. O or avidly reading the official review of a new car being launched, which I anyway knew is beyond my budget.

Also, there were times when I felt that I needed to raise queries or felt I had something to contribute, whilst following a thread. After vacillating for a while, I decided to register.

Grateful to the mods for approving my request. Currently, I am based in Hyderabad and look forward to meeting with some of the members from this city and interacting with the rest of the community online.

Last edited by Gannu_1 : 9th September 2015 at 13:27. Reason: Removing unwanted spacing. Welcome aboard! :)
Zezé is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 10th September 2015, 08:37   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Re: Great to be part of this community

Welcome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zezé View Post
In time, I discovered that I was displaying many of the symptoms of an addiction to the community. Like waiting anxiously for the next newsletter or checking the site often during the day. O or avidly reading the official review of a new car being launched, which I anyway knew is beyond my budget.
Team-BHP is in your blood now.

Quote:
Also, there were times when I felt that I needed to raise queries or felt I had something to contribute, whilst following a thread. After vacillating for a while, I decided to register.
Always a good idea to jump over to the other side. Hope to read some great posts from you.

Keep Revving!
GTO is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th September 2015, 09:23   #3
BHPian

Re: Great to be part of this community

Thanks, GTO, for the welcome.

Might take some time to rev up, but I certainly plan to contribute to the community.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed