Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 6th September 2006, 18:12   #1
BHPian

Hello everybody, this is Ravi. I registered as a member a few minutes back. I was initroduced to this wonderful forum by a colleague and have been visiting as a guest frequently over the last few months.

I work for a software company (where else!!!!) in Bangalore but am a beancounter and not a techie.

Got a Civic two weeks back (Galaxy Grey, MT). Have a Hyundai Accent also. I had a version II Honda Civic 1.5 EXI for a couple of years. Am another Honda Fan joining the rather long list of such on the forum.

Look forward to a great time on the forum.
Old 6th September 2006, 21:15   #2
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by roovee
Got a Civic two weeks back (Galaxy Grey, MT). Have a Hyundai Accent also. I had a version II Honda Civic 1.5 EXI for a couple of years. Am another Honda Fan joining the rather long list of such on the forum.
Welcome to the forum Ravi... nice cars you got for yourself. Did you mean version 2 Honda city 1.5 EXI ?

Am sure you will have a great time here...

Godspeed

Sri (QS)
Old 6th September 2006, 21:19   #3
BHPian

Thanks Sri. Yes, that should read Version 2 City-- OHC.
Old 7th September 2006, 12:23   #4
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Hi Ravi, Welcome to the Team-BHP! Enjoy the Civic...its a fantastic driving machine. My wifes family just bought one last week.

Please do go through the annoucements section to familiarise yourself with the board rules.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks