Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 17th September 2015, 10:11   #1
BHPian

Beep Beep! Make way for another BHPian

Hi All,

We all try to get delivery of our favorite cars on auspicious days, and guess what ? I got my membership approved today on the auspicious occasion of "Ganesh Chaturthi". What a day to start the second stage of my membership. First being an avid reader and now a proud member of Team-BHP.

I am Gaurav Chaudhary, a regular IT professional sitting behind the desk, staring at the screen most of the time but what differentiate me from my teammates is the Team-BHP page which is always open on my browser along with my work. . I always wanted to put Team-BHP stickers on my rides (Maruti A-Star and Linea Multijet) but decided to wait until I get my membership approved and guess today is the day to go ahead and order a set.

This forum has been instrumental in deciding my second purchase, my pre-worshipped Fiat Linea and has helped me a lot in understanding the technical and non-technical aspects of it. Now it is time for me to share my experience and hopefully I will write my complete ownership report very soon.

Cheers!!
grevvity is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 17th September 2015, 10:35   #2
BHPian

Welcome to Team BHP Gaurav. Get familiar with the forum rules for a better experience on the forum. I would be eager to know about your experiences with the A Star and Linea in the respective ownership reviews.

Have a pleasant stay!

EDIT - Very catchy title!

Last edited by vin11 : 17th September 2015 at 10:39.
vin11 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 17th September 2015, 11:27   #3
BHPian

re: Beep Beep! Make way for another BHPian

Thanks Vin11. Forum rules are added to my bookmarks and I am trying to refer to them before typing each word until I learn them by heart.

I will continue sharing my experience in relevant threads and see if I could gather the courage to write my own ownership report.
Old 18th September 2015, 12:37   #4
Senior - BHPian

Re: Beep Beep! Make way for another BHPian

Welcome to the forum Gaurav! You'll see a lot of IT folk around here, living their ''second life'' through Team-BHP. Is the Linea your everyday workhorse or weekend cruise ship?

Last edited by Tushar : 18th September 2015 at 12:38.
Old 21st September 2015, 11:42   #5
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tushar View Post
Welcome to the forum Gaurav! You'll see a lot of IT folk around here, living their ''second life'' through Team-BHP. Is the Linea your everyday workhorse or weekend cruise ship?
Yes Tushar, Linea at present is serving the role of everyday commuter. However, I am planning to go for a highway drive coming weekend to squeeze out its real potential (ride and handling).

I had a great experience driving this wonderful machine last month for around 2400 KM's when I relocated from Delhi to Bangalore and trust me, Linea behaved like a cruise ship and I felt like waking up fresh when I arrived in Banglore after the marathon drive. It's like travelling in Business Class.
Old 22nd September 2015, 13:08   #6
BHPian

Nice caption. In fact it caught my eyes first.
Welcome to the forum, coming from another IT guy. Stick to the rules and enjoy the ride here. Hope to see you in the Travelogues and Ownership sections.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed