Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 17th September 2015, 12:42   #1
BHPian

Wow! Finally made it. Thank you Team-BHP for accepting me into your family

What to tell, what to tell, not able to think anything due to the utmost excitement after getting the membership approved.

Since it’s a holiday today, thought of checking my official email and execute few test cases from home. As my daily routine goes, first I login to Tbhp, browse through the new posts, threads then check my personal email and then the office work.
But today as soon as I saw the approval email my face glowed like a 1000V halogen lamp and my wife looking at my big smile asked me whether I got my promotion sanctioned!! Now no mood to shift my mind back to office work.

Really excited to be part of this wonderful family. I have to thank all the moderators, admins and registered members for maintaining this wonderful forum with all useful information

Let me tell about myself, I am Badri Prasad, completed 29 this May, I am from Bangalore, my family includes Dad, Mom, Wife [married in May 2011] and a son who is 2 years old, also have an elder sister who is married and settled in Hyderabad, working in TCS as a storage and networking tester. Cooking, gardening, reading motivational books are the stuffs which I do when I have free time. I started following this forum since few years, but never thought of applying for membership, one day I tried, but unfortunately it was rejected obviously it will be if I do copy paste from other websites!! Then I took it seriously and tried, got it approved. Thanks again to the mods!!

My craze for bikes and cars must have been transferred from my father, he used to drive Ambassador in 90s, Maruthi 800 in early 2000s and bikes he possessed were Rajdoot and Vijay Super [Don’t remember the complete model name and make]. I as of now possess VW Vento [2011], Karizma R [2009, with K&N Performance filter, Iridium Spark plug, angel eye head lamp] and have booked RE Classic 350 waiting for it to come home in 2 months or so. I will not say I am a hard core traveler who trip long distances with cars or bike, but I do regularly go for short drives, recently I visited the belts of Western Ghats [places like Shimoga, Sirsi, Jog falls etc] in my car and with bike have covered places in and around Bangalore/Mysore.

Finally let me end my intro with what I had promised while applying for registration, I recently purchased Tbhp stickers, I have used few and couple of stickers are extra which I want to give away to the members, I will post it separately in “Give Away” thread, interested people please use it.

Once again thanks to members for your patience in reading my intro!

As the Mods say – Keep Revvin’!!
Full_Minchingu is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 17th September 2015, 16:14   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Re: Wow! Finally made it. Thank you Team-BHP for accepting me into your family

Welcome!

Nice garage. There's lots of reading material on the Enfield 350 to keep you busy till you get delivery .

Will the Karizma stay after you get the 2nd bike?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FULL_MINCHINGU View Post
one day I tried, but unfortunately it was rejected obviously it will be if I do copy paste from other websites!! Then I took it seriously and tried, got it approved. Thanks again to the mods!
Really? There are websites now that provide ready answers for our form?

Keep Revvin'
GTO is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 17th September 2015, 17:46   #3
BHPian

Thanks GTO for the reply, I am a great fan of you and your posts, mannn I love your custom made sticker [GTO BHP?]

I really want to keep my Karizma, both heart and mind are telling not to sell, but there are many factors for selling it, like shortage of parking space in our garage [already have a car and 2 gear less bikes of my dad and wife], strong appose from my family for keeping it with the new bike, but haven't finalized yet. Will see as I have 2 more months to think of it till my new bike arrives. As of now I am happy with my present bike.

On the websites which give answers, yes there are few websites which have topics on step to register here, though they don't have exact answers, but they provide the idea for filling up the spaces.
Full_Minchingu is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 17th September 2015, 18:26   #4
Distinguished - BHPian

Welcome, Badri

Hope you keep your garage Minching, too !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FULL_MINCHINGU View Post
...I love your custom made sticker [GTO BHP?]
It's not " GTO BHP " , but " Got BHP ? " !

Last edited by condor : 17th September 2015 at 18:27.
condor is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 17th September 2015, 21:29   #5
BHPian

Thanks condor for your wishes!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by condor View Post
Welcome, Badri

It's not " GTO BHP " , but " Got BHP ? " !
It is indeed "gto bhp", please check this post [post #5], where GTO has posted his image with the sticker!!

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-d...ped-beast.html
Old 17th September 2015, 23:09   #6
Distinguished - BHPian

Ok, *That* One
that is " gto's bhp ! "
Old 13th October 2015, 10:39   #7
BHPian

Hi Mods and Admins, as promised I gave away my spare Tbhp stickers by posting it in "Give Away" thread. Below is the link:

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifti...ml#post3814016

It was booked my 2 gentlemen and have couriered it to them as well.

Also I wanted to share a heartwarming incident which happened at my home today. More like me; my 2 and a half year old son is fond of scale model cars and trucks. He even sleeps with one in his hand daily without fail. Actually I was not amazed with this behavior of his. What made me happy was, this morning when he brought a broken car model and told "daddy I have repaired it by showing the body and engine chassis separately". Both my mom and my wife were yelling at him but inside me I was like "way to go my Boy!!"

Last edited by ampere : 13th October 2015 at 11:06. Reason: typo fixed; Punctuations
Full_Minchingu is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks