Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 25th September 2015, 11:55   #1
BHPian

Am I still dreaming?

Prelude:
Wife: Holiday tomorrow, lets plan something?
Me : I want to rest a bit, watch TV, play with my daughter, we surely go on Sunday, you know how hectic were last few days
Wife: i know how busy you were

Present:
Precisely at 0957 Hrs today morning, first beep on the phone, read from half opened eyes "Congratulations, you membership got APPROVED", I was like "wake up you lazy bum, what if its a holiday, you still dreaming?

Dear BHP-ians,

The day could not have been better as i was able to earn the membership after a long journey of "Sorry try again"-ers. As soon as i got THE MAIL shouted in top of my voice in excitement and before my family could rush to the bedroom to know about my well being, i was already in Study room logged in Team-BHP.

It started long way back in winters of 2009 when i got the most irritating mail of my life "Sorry, please register again". The long and committed journey after 18 such similar mails, here i am, logged in to the homepage of my Google Chrome for the first time not to re-register but to Login. Got hold of the Team-BHP stickers set (brought last year from BHP website) and pasted yellow LTD sticker on my car proudly.

I wish to thank the Moderators and all the members to accept me as a member.

About ME

I am Naveen Dagar, presently staying in Jalandhar (PB). I am serving the motherland, have seen most of North and East India as part of my job profile. Driven around all possible places in and around the area of my presence. Currently a proud owner of my trusted companion Toyota Fortuner 4x4 MT since last 3 years, been to Leh thrice, seen most of the Eastern Ladakh and Eastern Arunachal. I would be happy to help fellow BHP-ians in any which way i could.

Regards
naveendagar is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 25th September 2015, 12:45   #2
BHPian

Welcome aboard sir! Wishing you a great innings.
Old 25th September 2015, 13:54   #3
Distinguished - BHPian

re: Am I still dreaming?

Welcome to the forum sir. In after 18 tries!! That is very persistent of you

Looking forward to some reports on the insights and experiences from your travels.
Old 25th September 2015, 14:26   #4
BHPian

Thankyou so much #sunsetorange and #rajeevraj, I also wish the same experiences online with all fellow members.

I am also planning to jolt down one or two personal travelogues and experiences this weekend, lets see how do they come out
Old 25th September 2015, 14:35   #5
Team-BHP Support

re: Am I still dreaming?

Hi Naveen,

Welcome to Team-BHP. Good to have you on board.

We would love to read your travel experiences.

Do take some time to go through our posting rules.

See you on the forum.
Old 25th September 2015, 20:39   #6
Senior - BHPian

Naveen, 18 tries, awesome. Persistence pays my friend. Welcome aboard to everything on wheels. Are you in the army?
Looking forward to one of your travelogues.
Old 26th September 2015, 23:06   #7
BHPian

It really paid me well Arjun. Thank you so much for welcoming, it means a lot to me. Yes I am in army, will be really happy if I could help any fellow member.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks