Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 3rd October 2015, 15:52   #1
BHPian

Third attempt and I am in!

After 6 years and 3 attempts, finally managed to crack THE tough exam and earn the degree - membership of Team-BHP!

A warm hello to everyone!

I am an IT professional from Delhi and own a Santro Xing (2007 model). I didn't know much about cars (infact still know very little) but a small dent in my car, more than 6 years back, led me to the Team-BHP website and aroused interest in cars.

In last six years whatever little knowledge I have gained about cars and whatever small changes have happened in my car are due to the Team-BHP. While seeing people posting so many things about their cars, I thought what can I do with my Santro? And I ended up replacing seat covers, replaced I.C.E., got the steering a new piece of cloth etc.

Believe me, while these might seem very minute changes but for me these changes were big deal. The sheer thought of replacement is easy but finding the right stuff is really difficult. For example, I decided I will change the HU. But the question was which one to buy and what all features it should have.

Overall, a lot of credit to Team BHP for whatever I know about cars.

Looking forward to a great learning experience!

LakWontSing
Lakwontsing is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 5th October 2015, 17:28   #2
Team-BHP Support

Re: Third attempt and I am in!

Hi,

Welcome to Team-BHP. Good to have you on board.

It's nice to know that Team-BHP has been of help to you. Someone on the forum will always have a solution to one's problems.

There are lots of IT professionals on Team-BHP, so you'll feel at home. Do take some time to go through our posting rules.

See you on the forum.
Old 5th October 2015, 18:05   #3
BHPian

Thanks Aditya. Surely this forum has all the solutions. Looking forward to a great time here.
Lakwontsing is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks