Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 9th October 2015, 17:03   #1

Aloha

Hello Everyone,

First things first. Thank you Moderators for letting me in into this fascinating forum. And also for spreading awareness about being a responsible person behind the wheels.

As a kid (like may others) I used to drive 'parked' 4 wheelers and drive around places in stand still vehicles but honestly, I don't remember the exact year when I developed interest in automobiles but the flair for them was always there. Kudos to Team-BHP for shaping me from a rookie in automobiles to someone who can relate to a thing or two in automobiles.

I am Anupam working as a software professional in Mumbai. Like many other petrolheads, TBHP has always been the first website in the morning for me for years now. I enjoy doing solo long drives specially at night.

My current ride is Swift VDI and Team-BHP played a crucial role in deciding the car. I was a little confused while zeroing on the car so came to Team-BHP with my requirements in mind and Team-BHP was spot on with its reviews, feedback and opinion.

Thank you Team-BHP for creating space for auto enthusiasts and maintaining it so well.

Best,
Anupam
A.H. is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 9th October 2015, 23:21   #2
BHPian

Re: Aloha

Welcome to the forum Anupam. Hope you have a good time here.

Do share more about your nocturnal solo drives. The city would appear so different at such times compared to the chaos it is during day time!

Cheers,
Trek
trek is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 12th October 2015, 13:54   #3

Re: Aloha

Quote:
Originally Posted by trek View Post
Welcome to the forum Anupam. Hope you have a good time here.

Do share more about your nocturnal solo drives. The city would appear so different at such times compared to the chaos it is during day time!

Cheers,
Trek
Thank you trek!
Actually there is one such trip planned(to Indore) early next month so the experience would be out soon.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed