Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 15th October 2015, 16:57   #1
BHPian

And it's my first post!

Hello Everyone,

My name is Gyanendra Jha and I'm extremely honoured to have gotten the chance to join this amazing community of Petrolheads.
I got to know about Team-BHP from my friend (also a fellow BHPian) Abhiram a few months back and have been a regular follower of this site since then.
A big thanks to Abhiram for exposing me to the amazing world of Team-BHP.

I'm 25 years old and work as a software professional in Bangalore.
I have a Toyota Etios and a Maruti Suzuki Swift, add to that a Pulsar 220 bike as well.
My dream car to own on Indian roads is the Toyota Fortuner. Although its highly unrealistic and impractical of me to currently have such aspirations, but hey, we can always dream can't we.

A special mention for the mods for accepting my application at the first attempt itself (that was a pleasant surprise!).
Looking forward to gaining immense knowledge from all the wonderful people on this forum.

Thank You
greatgyan is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 15th October 2015, 22:16   #2
BHPian

re: And it's my first post!

Really great to finally have a fellow BHPian whom i know personally! I wont advise you to read the forum rules because i have seen you going through the rules/policies thread with a fine tooth comb.

Welcome to the club buddy!
Abhiram is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th October 2015, 00:34   #3
BHPian

Hi,

Welcome onboard. Have a nice stay

The Fortuner is one of my favorite vehicles too. Let's hope that you get to own your dream vehicle at some point of time.

Cheers,
Neel

Last edited by Gannu_1 : 16th October 2015 at 08:43. Reason: T-Fort > Fortuner. Please refrain from using acronyms while referring to cars on the forum. Thanks!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks