Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 21st October 2015, 23:29   #1
BHPian

My Durga Puja bonus. Thank you, Team-BHP

Date: 21st October 2015
Occasion: Maha Ashtami

Nothing can be more exciting and happier than a membership approval in TEAM-BHP. Seems like a Durga Puja bonus. After some pandal hopping, I was checking my emails when the magic happened. Membership Approval mail form the team. WOAH!

Hi,
I am Avishek Bhattacharya with user handle "Red Panda". I live in Kolkata. I am a Graphic Designer by profession and work for Ananda Bazar Parika (ABP Pvt. Ltd.) Other than cars, I am very much interested in Photography and 3D modeling.

I am running short for word as to how I am feeling. I am feeling, happy, excited, emotional and what not. I hope, I will be able to learn more from this community and on the same way be able to contribute to this community.

Durga puja wishes and Warm Regards
Avishek
Red Panda is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 22nd October 2015, 12:20   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Re: My Durga Puja bonus. Thank you, Team-BHP

Happy Dussehra Avishek, and a warm welcome to you.

I see you drive a Swift ZXI with all the safety features . Old gen or current? If it's the one currently sold, you even have better brakes.

Great to have you with us.
GTO is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd October 2015, 12:47   #3
Team-BHP Support

Re: My Durga Puja bonus. Thank you, Team-BHP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Panda View Post
I am Avishek Bhattacharya with user handle "Red Panda". I live in Kolkata.
For a Bong, it can sure be a BIG gift, eh?

Welcome Abhisek or Avishek as they in Calcutta. Red Panda, your Swift is red in color?

A bit more about yourself Avishek...and see you around
Old 22nd October 2015, 13:14   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
Happy Dussehra Avishek, and a warm welcome to you.

I see you drive a Swift ZXI with all the safety features . Old gen or current? If it's the one currently sold, you even have better brakes.

Great to have you with us.
Thanks GTO. Well my Swift is a 2014 model which I am very fond of. I just can't wait to put some pics in this forum. Feeling restless.

Hi Sheel, you have guessed it right, my or rather our Swift is indeed red in colour. So here is the story... I am married for the last 6 years to my best friend from school. Her name is Sushmita and we have a 5 year old son together. His name is Ashmit. Sushmita is a school teacher and Ashmit studies in KG in the same school.

Buying a car was always in our mind but something or the other stopped us from buying. But the year 2014 was a memorable year for us. One fine day, Sushmita and I decided "Lets book the Swift". So we went to Bhandari Automobiles, booked the Red Swift ZXI and took delivery after a few weeks. As far our son is concerned, he is very fond of cars and I am trying to make him more knowledgeable step by step about cars. So after we bought home our Swift, he and I started to play car naming game. what should we call our car? I suggested lets call it "Red Panda". It clicked. He liked the name. We both became happy.

Long story short, my wife and I love to drive. And our son gives us the perfect company.

Last edited by Gannu_1 : 22nd October 2015 at 13:42. Reason: Back to back posts merged. Please use the multi-quote feature (QUOTE +) to quote and respond to multiple posts.
Red Panda is offline   (3) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks