Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 29th October 2015, 01:16   #1
BHPian

Anniversary Edition Membership

14th October 2015, 9:30 PM in the clock and we were about to wrap up our 6th marriage anniversary celebrations when I saw this message “Team-BHP Membership APPROVED!” in the notification. After 4.5 years and 31 attempts, I can proudly call myself a BHPian and there couldn’t have been a better anniversary gift than this. Thank you Mods!

Hello All,

I am Rahul from Delhi and work as IT (Information Technology) consultant at a firm in Noida. Other than automobiles, my hobbies are squash, tennis, adventure sports, travel and photography. From childhood, I was always keen on driving automobiles and so much was the passion that I was used to consider bed as my car and put basket in one corner of it as steering and kept driving for hours.

Automobile journey:

Since our family didn’t have enough dough to own a car during my childhood, I started my automobile learning with TVS Champ. Those were the days when you had to paddle the vehicle for starting the engine. And power of it was so meagre that it won’t move ahead if one guy is holding it from back side. Few years later, our family upgraded the ride to luxurious scooter of its time i.e. Kinetic Honda. This scooter was peppy and definitely fun to drive due to its great pickup.

After getting my 1st job in 2004, the 1st thing I bought was Hero Honda CBZ Star in 2005. This bike is still with me and is driven on daily basis for my visits to sports complex every morning and some daily chores.
In 2006, we bought a pre-owned Zen (2001 model). This is was a fun to drive car and served us well for 5 years. After Zen coming home, my outstation travel journeys became routine and Zen was always ready to go when a trip was planned.

In 2010, when we thought of upgrading from Zen to a new car, Google introduced me to Team-BHP. After reading through lot of helpful reviews and comments, we brought home Ford Figo TDCi. Figo is still with us and serving well. There is never a day since its purchase when I don’t look back at it after parking and appreciate the American beauty. Team BHP has not just helped me with the purchase of my car but have also taught on how to maintain it as well. Hats off to you guys!

Below are few pics of all my rides till date.

-Rahul
Attached Thumbnails
Anniversary Edition Membership-cbz.jpg  

Anniversary Edition Membership-zen.jpg  

Anniversary Edition Membership-figo.jpg  

rahulba is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 29th October 2015, 13:32   #2
BHPian

Re: Anniversary Edition Membership

Your subject line caught my eye. 31 attempts really, hats off to your patience.

Welcome to Tbhp. See you around the forums. Cheers!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks