Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 30th October 2015, 23:28   #1
BHPian

Hello All!

Hello All,

This is Bharath here from Hyderabad and a big car buff. I drive a Polo TDI and have been driving for about 10 years now. I have always known these blogs and frequent them on a daily basis. I spend lot of time reading the experiences and the various discussions and now wish to become a part of the same. It is enriching indeed!!! Thanks guys.

Regards
Bharath
bharath79 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 31st October 2015, 13:39   #2
Team-BHP Support

Re: Hello All!

Hi Bharath,

Welcome to Team-BHP. Do tell us a bit more about yourself - what you do for a living, your interests, etc.

The Polo is very popular car among BHPians. We'd love to have an ownership a review of your car on the forum.

Do take some time to go through the posting rules.

See you on the forum.
Aditya is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 8th November 2015, 01:20   #3
BHPian

Thanks Aditya,

I had been travelling for some time and so the delay in the response. My apologies...

I am a Presales Consultant employed with an Engineering Software firm. I am a Mechanical Engineer by education and was quite intrigued by the functioning of an Internal Combustion Engine right from those early days.

When not working I try keep myself occupied with some physical or other activity . This includes visits to the gym, swimming and a lot of reading up on the internet (diverse range of topics) and lots of movies...

I purchased my Polo July last and this after owning the Suzuki's for a decade now. I should confess that I have been unwaveringly fascinated about this machine every time I step into it. The single most entertaining thing about the car would be the torque and it just makes you push the car to some extremes. Imagine driving the car in almost stop and go traffic with minimal usage of clutch and gear changes, of course the brakes take a hit... but....

I would love to share with all of you my experience with Polo right from the beginning and will create a new post for the same... soon enough...

Thanks again
Bharath
Old 8th November 2015, 07:23   #4
Team-BHP Support

Welcome Bharath!

Your Polo is the 1.6 or the 1.5?

Do document your experiences.

See you around, cheers
Sheel is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 9th November 2015, 11:59   #5
BHPian