Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 1st November 2015, 22:10   #1

Hello Everyone

Hello Team BHP,

This is Mansoor. I am basically from Kozhikode, Kerala and currently work out of Chennai. I am in to IT.

I have been driving for last 15 years. I am more of a driving enthusiast rather than automobile enthusiast. I like the feel of having a steering wheel in my hand. Love long drives. Now with the help of Team BHP, I am slowly becoming an automobile enthusiast as well!

Here is a quick summary of my vehicle ownership in India
* Hero Honda Splendor (2001) - 14 years and still counting! Used by my dad these days
* Pre-owned Hyundai Santro Xing XG(2003) bought in 2006 Jan. For the next 4.5 years, it was my trusted companion, never broke down. Except for a weak AC, it was a brilliant car. Had an accident in 2010 (my mistake). Got it repaired, but the work was shabby and never felt home after the repair. Sold it in 2011/2012.
* Was out of India since 2011 and just came back recently and now looking for my next ride.

That’s all for now! Looking forward to the BHP days/years!

- Mansoor
kkmans is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 2nd November 2015, 08:10   #2
Team-BHP Support

Re: Hello Everyone

Welcome Mansoor.

Please do go through What Car threads & do search the forum for car purchases similar as yours.

And I feel, whatever car you might be preferring would have been reviewed by us in the Official Review Section. Do give it a look.

Happy shopping & let us know as to what you finally got in the Test Drive & Initial Review Section.

See you around
Sheel is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 2nd November 2015, 22:50   #3

thank you Sheel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheel View Post
And I feel, whatever car you might be preferring would have been reviewed by us in the Official Review Section. Do give it a look.
Not yet I had booked the New Figo (D) and now looking at Baleno as well. I am not sure whether there will be a official review of New Figo as we already have the Aspire Official review. I am eagerly waiting for the Baleno review.
Old 3rd November 2015, 11:47   #4
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkmans View Post
I am not sure whether there will be a official review of New Figo as we already have the Aspire Official review.
The aspects where there is similarity between both might be skipped with a link provided for the same.

Expect the Figo & Baleno review in a couple of days & please be patient. Quality takes time
Sheel is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 3rd November 2015, 12:27   #5

Welcome to TBHP Mansoor.I am sure membership in this forum will make you proud and help you to decide on your next ride.
Hazi.Kin is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 3rd November 2015, 14:20   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheel View Post
Expect the Figo & Baleno review in a couple of days & please be patient. Quality takes time
Sometime back I read the thread on how ownership reviews are done and I know how tough a job it is!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazi.Kin View Post
Welcome to TBHP Mansoor.I am sure membership in this forum will make you proud and help you to decide on your next ride.
Thank you Hazi.Kin!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks