Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 5th November 2015, 00:11   #1

Hello Team-BHP

Hello BHPians,

This is your thenewsymbol. I managed to pass the test in 3rd attempt. I have been a passive reader of this forum for so long, and I loved all your reviews, travelogues, ownership experiences and all other discussions. I have owned a 2011 Figo Tdci Titanium till October 2015. I have bought a Linea TJet Emotion in this Month, I am so happy about this. This long weekend, I have planned a trip to Masinagudi with my brothers.

Team BHP has been a major influence in buying my Tjet, which I have choosen to name it as Flanker.

I have lived in Delhi NCR for 6 years, now moved to Chennai.

I follow all the rules while driving and I love it when I occasionally happen to share the road with others who are considerate to fellow road users.

I love driving in windy roads with light traffic and I kind off do not like just plain straight roads like the Yamuna expressway and the road to Jaisalmer.

Most of my long drives have been done solo, which included an approximately 1800kms run in 3 days Delhi - Udaipur - Jaisalmer - Delhi.
thenewsymbol is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 5th November 2015, 11:29   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Hello Team-BHP

Welcome to the Team-BHP Community. Please do go through the rules once (if not already have).

You surely seem to be a drive-enthusiast, going by the car/s you own/ed. Congratulations on your Linea 2015 purchase. Any particular reason you opted for the Linea over the Abarth Punto? I'm a person who loves hatchbacks and have a history with small cars. Presently, I have my eyes on the Abarth Punto. If all goes well, I should get one in the first quarter of 2016.

Even I love long drives especially when driving solo, although, my longest drive solo is not even near the 1,800 km figure of yours.
S2!!! is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 5th November 2015, 14:43   #3

Re: Hello Team-BHP

Quote:
Originally Posted by S2!!! View Post
Welcome to the Team-BHP Community. Please do go through the rules once (if not already have).

You surely seem to be a drive-enthusiast, going by the car/s you own/ed. Congratulations on your Linea 2015 purchase. Any particular reason you opted for the Linea over the Abarth Punto? I'm a person who loves hatchbacks and have a history with small cars. Presently, I have my eyes on the Abarth Punto. If all goes well, I should get one in the first quarter of 2016.

Even I love long drives especially when driving solo, although, my longest drive solo is not even near the 1,800 km figure of yours.
Hi, S2, thanks. I did not know about the launch of abarth till I took my TD of Linea, besides I wanted a car with a boot , but with good performance. Yours must be the newest Abarth Punto on the block.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks