Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 12th November 2015, 10:22   #1

Krishna: In the list finally

Dear BHPians,
Starting with warm and heartiest Diwali wishes to all.
I am Krishna, aged 25, presently working as Maintenance engineer in Ramgarh,Jharkhand.
I have been a regular reader of this forum for last 2 years, my first car (Honda City-S) was in the garage thanks to reviews available by senior members here.
My city is used for daily commuting but it loves moving out on weekends, be it highways or rough terrains of the vicinity. It has successfully returned from some of the rough patches, thanks to churning power under the hood and improved ground clearance (compared to previous gen city).

After 3 unsuccessful attempts I am finally on the list, which makes me realise how poor is my grammar.
My hobbies are photography & exploring places, and is in process of exploring Jharkhand these days.

With regards,
Krishna
Kmohan90 is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 14th November 2015, 10:48   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Krishna: In the list finally

Welcome to the Team-BHP Community Krishna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kmohan90 View Post
Starting with warm and heartiest Diwali wishes to all.
Wish you a belated Happy Diwali and a Prosperous New Year too.

Quote:
My city is used for daily commuting but it loves moving out on weekends, be it highways or rough terrains of the vicinity. It has successfully returned from some of the rough patches, thanks to churning power under the hood and improved ground clearance (compared to previous gen city).
It's nice to see that you're enjoying your City to the fullest. It strikes a good balance between someone looking for performance as well as practicality & peace of mind at the same time.

Quote:
After 3 unsuccessful attempts I am finally on the list, which makes me realise how poor is my grammar.
Over the years, seeing the quality of language in the posts on the forum, I make a subconscious effort to ensure that the post has zero / minimum language and grammatical errors. This has greatly helped me in the long run. It already has shown positive signs in your case too, with your membership application too, I guess?
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks