Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 16th November 2015, 13:46   #1
BHPian

Proud BHPian

Hello everyone, I would like to introduce myself. It feels really great to be in a family of petrolheads.

About me- I am Aniruddha Chaudhari, 23 year old Management graduate by qualification, currently based in Western suburbs of Mumbai and looking forward to study abroad. Outside of cars, my interest lies in Travel and tourism industry, also wish to learn a good photographic skills. I've been Automobile enthusiast by birth, that said other than cars or bikes, folks at my place never bothered to gift any other kind of toy.

Background- My association with automobiles dates back to year 1992 since my birth, with our first family Car/ Jeep- The Mahindra Commander, the vehicle in which I did quite a lot of road-trips when I was in my mother's womb as well as after it.. Then came ownership of Family workhorse Maruti 1000, along with that, during 2005 for a brief period we also bought pre-owned Hyundai Accent 1.6, which was sold in few months, as car was not suitable for our kind of needs and driving dynamics were poor. In 2006, my father happen to purchase 2 pre-worshipped beauties i.e Maruti Esteem VX, Baleno Altura & also MM540 for his business, of which Esteem & Jeep was sold a year later, after his sudden demise. My father being a petrolhead himself, we decided to keep Baleno, as it was his favorite car.

Association with Team-bhp- Somewhere in 2009, we were looking replacement for Baleno Altura due to rising fuel prices. I came across T-BHP, read each and every ownership reviews of Swift DDIS. With a budget of 5 lacs, bought Swift LDI and guys trust me I was very happy with my decision that time. Since then, I never looked back to any Auto magazines & never subscribed to them again. In 2012, we replaced old swift LDI to get top end black Swift ZDI, just for sake of safety features (T-bhp effect) at disposal. Official review by GTO was one of the primary contributor for my decision making & till date I am a proud owner of that Hot hatch. Over the past 6 years everyday I got to learn something new from fellow BHPians. Travelogues here inspires me to explore different places and creates urge to travel, similarly off-road section have convinced me to consider Thar CRDE as my very own first Jeep.

Experience in Indian Automobile Industry- During semester breaks of graduation, twice I have worked with Hero Moto Corp Dealership, as sales executive. Apart from dealership experience, last year I managed to do summer internship Tata motors Head office, in their market research department, wherein I got to learn many insights about automobile industry. On a lighter note, I made a very small contribution for pre-launch marketing of Zest & Bolt.

So far this is what all I have learned from you all. Its indeed pleasure to be a part of this community and I look forward to interact with like all like minded folks and making our community a place, fun to hangout. Thank you mods for accepting me.

Last edited by Aniruddha_Ch : 16th November 2015 at 14:16.
Aniruddha_Ch is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 16th November 2015, 14:47   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Re: Proud BHPian

Welcome Aniruddha!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aniruddha_Ch View Post
In 2006, my father happen to purchase 2 pre-worshipped beauties i.e Maruti Esteem VX, Baleno Altura & also MM540 for his business
Must say, your Dad had taste!

Quote:
Official review by GTO was one of the primary contributor for my decision making & till date I am a proud owner of that Hot hatch.
Glad to know my review helped you . And good call on the ZDi - it has superior brakes to the lower non-ABS variants.

Quote:
So far this is what all I have learned from you all.
You forgot one small detail in your intro. It was your wonderful Mum who made the Team-BHP Rangoli (thread link):

GTO is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 16th November 2015, 15:18   #3
BHPian

Re: Proud BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
Welcome Aniruddha!
Must say, your Dad had taste!
To describe him in your words, he was a engine guy & for him, few attributes like low end torque, steering feedback, stability & reliability was important than anything else.

Quote:
Glad to know my review helped you . And good call on the ZDi - it has superior brakes to the lower non-ABS variants.
Brakes on our old non- ABS Swift were scary to describe in one word, even after upgrading to wider tyres. This was one of the primary reason for considering ZDi. I will try to prepare long-term ownership report for the same, once I get used to this forum.

Quote:
You forgot one small detail in your intro. It was your wonderful Mum who made the Team-BHP Rangoli
Thank you for posting it again.

Last edited by GTO : 17th November 2015 at 12:58. Reason: Removing dead QUOTE tag
Aniruddha_Ch is offline   (2) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks