Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 25th November 2015, 21:25   #1
BHPian

Greetings People!

Namaste!

I have been an avid reader of this community since a long time but never bothered to register because well, I couldn't drive. But now, it was high time that I became a member because I will be getting my licence soon (optimistic), so after having failed 2 attempts, I got in at the third and oh boy! it does feel nice to be a member.

Well, to be honest, I am gonna flaunt this achievement of mine and to do just that, I have ordered the key chain and sticker sets. Hope they reach soon.

Also, I would like to add the I believe in the pre-worshipped market just like GTO and would want my first car to be either a Laura or a Civic. I am sure I would be clear about what I want as soon as I get my hands at my drivers license.

I am sure we all are gonna have a great time ahead. It's great to be among like minded peeps who are as passionate about cars as I am.

Keep Revving,
Regards,
Bhushan Bhati
bking is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 26th November 2015, 13:46   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Greetings People!

Hey Bhushan,

Welcome to the Team-BHP Community

The Civic and Laura are available in abundance in the pre-owned market. The Civic especially suffers from very poor resale because it has been discontinued and demand for a D-segment petrol car is scarce. If you are still hell-bent on a Civic, do remember, sourcing certain parts can be an expensive and time-consuming affair. Also, if you do manage to find a clean car, negotiate hard, cause after a few years when you go to sell it, you will get almost nothing for it. It's an awesome car with plenty of aftermarket options to modify and drive around and commute to college.

More on this, when you are closer to buying the car. All the best with your driving license test (which is actually a joke!).

See you around on the forum.

Last edited by S2!!! : 26th November 2015 at 13:47.
S2!!! is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 26th November 2015, 15:29   #3
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by S2!!! View Post
Hey Bhushan,

Welcome to the Team-BHP Community

The Civic and Laura are available in abundance in the pre-owned market. The Civic especially suffers from very poor resale because it has been discontinued and demand for a D-segment petrol car is scarce. If you are still hell-bent on a Civic, do remember, sourcing certain parts can be an expensive and time-consuming affair. Also, if you do manage to find a clean car, negotiate hard, cause after a few years when you go to sell it, you will get almost nothing for it. It's an awesome car with plenty of aftermarket options to modify and drive around and commute to college.

More on this, when you are closer to buying the car. All the best with your driving license test (which is actually a joke!).

See you around on the forum.
Well yes, civic is indeed my first choice and I don't mind spending some time and money to maintain it properly. Resale value is the least of my worries.

Thanks for your warm wishes.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks