Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 26th November 2015, 00:59   #1
BHPian

Voilą! Membership Approved

Hello everyone.

As I refreshed my mailbox, my eyes read the word APPROVED & my heart rate escalated as if someone downshifted & floored the throttle

Coming to the introduction, myself Nabeel from Mumbai. 19 years old & a third year Mechanical Engineering student. Automobiles have fascinated me since my school days & thus wanted to pursue a career in the automotive industry. The time to choose my career came & I took admission for a Diploma in Mechanical Engineering followed by a Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering which I'm currently pursuing.

My first experience with an automobile was when I was 13 years old. During summer vacations, I went to my native place where my uncle gave me his Honda Activa for myself to ride. My cousin explained me about the controls & within few hours, I was comfortable riding it. Since then, I always used to tell dad to buy a two wheeler. (That time we didn't own a vehicle & like majority of Mumbaikars we relied on public transportation). My dad always gave the same reply:"Turn 18, get a driving license & you'll get a vehicle".

Time went by & now I'm a proud owner of a Honda Activa (2013) & Hyundai i20 (2014).
The Activa is used just by me for daily commute & the i20 is used mostly when the family has to travel & sometimes by me as dad relies on the humble lifeline of Mumbai i.e. The Local trains.

I'm very proud to be a member of the Team-BHP family. I bumped into this site in 2013 & have been following it religiously since then. I've gained much knowledge from Team-BHP & wish to continue gaining much more knowledge & share my opinions/experiences with the Team-BHP family.

A special thanks to the moderators for approving my membership as I'm waiting for the delivery of my Royal Enfield Classic 350 which is expected to arrive in January. This will be my first geared motorcycle & I consider the membership as a perfect gift which would make the ownership of the Royal Enfield much more pleasent.

Thanks for reading.
TheRajput is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 26th November 2015, 16:17   #2
Team-BHP Support

Re: Voilą! Membership Approved

Hi Nabeel,

Welcome to Team-BHP. Good to have you here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRajput View Post
(That time we didn't own a vehicle & like majority of Mumbaikars we relied on public transportation). My dad always gave the same reply:"Turn 18, get a driving license & you'll get a vehicle".

Time went by & now I'm a proud owner of a Honda Activa (2013) & Hyundai i20 (2014).
The Activa is used just by me for daily commute & the i20 is used mostly when the family has to travel & sometimes by me as dad relies on the humble lifeline of Mumbai i.e. The Local trains.
Apart from overcrowding, there's nothing wrong with Mumbai's public transport. The local trains and BEST buses are arguably the best in the country.

That said, the Activa is now a legend in its own right and the i20 is one of the best hatchbacks out there.

Quote:
I'm very proud to be a member of the Team-BHP family. I bumped into this site in 2013 & have been following it religiously since then. I've gained much knowledge from Team-BHP
Good to know that you have been able to learn something from Team-BHP.

Quote:
I'm waiting for the delivery of my Royal Enfield Classic 350 which is expected to arrive in January.
Wish you many miles of happy riding. We hope to have an ownership review from you.

Trust you've familiarised yourself with Team-BHP's posting rules.

See you on the forum.

Last edited by Aditya : 26th November 2015 at 16:21.
Aditya is online now   (2) Thanks
Old 26th November 2015, 17:07   #3
BHPian

Re: Voilą! Membership Approved

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aditya View Post
Hi Nabeel,

Welcome to Team-BHP. Good to have you here.
Thanks Aditya. It's a pleasure to be a part of the t-bhp family.

Quote:
Good to know that you have been able to learn something from Team-BHP.
Because of t-bhp I'm known as a petrolhead in my friend circle as well as family. Now I'll proudly flaunt my membership by ordering stickers & keychain set from the t-bhp store.

Quote:
Wish you many miles of happy riding. We hope to have an ownership review from you.
Yes I surely will post an ownership review of the bull. Been waiting for my bull since 2.5 months & there's 1.5 months more waiting. So will do my homework on the forum during the waiting period.

Quote:
Trust you've familiarised yourself with Team-BHP's posting rules
Yes I'm absolutely familiar with the rules of the forum. As this was my third attempt to gain a membership, I had familiarised myself with the rules during the first attempt itself.

Quote:
See you on the forum.
Yes of course. As of now my semester exams are going on so wouldn't be much active on the forum. But as soon as exams finish, I'll be active.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks