Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 30th November 2015, 13:22   #1

Hello Moto(ring)!

Buenos dias mi amigos!

Devesh here from Ahmedabad. I heard about team bhp from a friend and have been a regular visitor since 2008. I always thought in order for me to be a member, I have to own a car and it took me 7 years (since I started working in 2007-08 ) to own my first car (Grand i10) that I managed to buy somehow with the help of a car loan. I work for one of the biggest OTA (Online travel agency) of India and love automobile, like travelling, reading books and watching movies.

To all the Moderators,

Thank you very much for granting the membership! I feel awesome to be a part of Team-BHP!

@ GTO - You are just great! I read your posts and wish "One fine day when I will start walking with a stick and have a hard time reading/hearing, I will accumulate as much knowledge about wheels and a lot of other stuff as him." #respect

Thanks for reading!

Best Regards,
Devesh
deveshshukla53 is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 2nd December 2015, 13:25   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Hello Moto(ring)!

Welcome on board Devesh. You won't have to wait till you're walking with a stick to gain the knowledge you seek. Just keep the interactions on the forum regular and watch yourself go from advise seeker to adviser.

Cheers!
Tushar is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd December 2015, 15:50   #3
Team-BHP Support

Kem cho Devesh?

Welcome aboard! The Grand i10 is a wonderful little hatchback - I recall when it was launched back then, it was the only hatchback to have the rear bench AC vents among a few other features which cars of higher segments never had. Love this hatch for its practicality.

Been through the rules of the board? If not, please take a moment to glance through them.

Drive safe!
Gannu_1 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 4th December 2015, 17:17   #4

Thanks Tushar and Gannu_1! I will try and be as active as I can and soak up as much knowledge as I can!

@ Gannu_1 - Wow! Another gujju resident on Planet Auto. I was in Navsari last sunday, had I known you are from there, I would have caught up surely. Anyway, looks like I am going to visit Navsari a lot from now (since the guy chosen for my sister is from there). Would love to catch up with one of the admins! And, yes, I have been through the rules and levels. I will adhere to all of 'em!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks