Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 4th December 2015, 00:38   #1
BHPian

Make way for a BHPian from Madurai

Hello Petrol heads,
This is Aniruthan from Madurai/Chennai. I'm doing my Second year Visual Communication in SRM University, Kathankulathur, Chennai. My rides are Volkswagen Vento 1.6TDi, Tata Manza Quadrajet and Ford Fiesta and my two wheelers are Honda Activa, Honda Aviator DLX and Kinetic Honda. It's really a pleasure to be part with such a privileged community and I promise that I'll provide my best to the community. Apart from Cars my other interests are bikes and Photography. I hope to have a great time with all the members up here and have a great time discussing about Automotive stuff. Here are a few pics of my rides below.

Regards,
Aniruthan
Attached Thumbnails
Make way for a BHPian from Madurai-img20151129wa0002.jpg  

Make way for a BHPian from Madurai-img20151126wa0002.jpg  

Make way for a BHPian from Madurai-img20151123wa0037.jpg  

Make way for a BHPian from Madurai-img20151123wa0036.jpg  

Last edited by Aniruthan : 10th December 2015 at 19:50. Reason: Post correction
Aniruthan is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 11th December 2015, 11:32   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Re: Make way for a BHPian from Madurai

Welcome Aniruthan. Great to have you with us.

Nice choice of sedans - each of them special in its own way. Fiesta for fun, Manza for comfortable cruising and the Vento is a mix of both.
GTO is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th December 2015, 17:47   #3
BHPian

Re: Make way for a BHPian from Madurai

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
Welcome Aniruthan. Great to have you with us.

Nice choice of sedans - each of them special in its own way. Fiesta for fun, Manza for comfortable cruising and the Vento is a mix of both.
Thank you GTO. All my 3 sedans serve me very well with no fuss at all. Vento being a comfortable highway cruiser by compressing more distance in less time. She,s also a good performer and for the performance on tap she's very frugal too. With a steady 100 km/h I have got an average of 20.6 (More than the claims of ARAI).

Manza is a car that serves my Grand parents very comfortably. She has run 1,11,000 kms and even though niggles were there, it's still a comfortable and a decent highway cruiser. Its a car which is easy to step in thanks to the big doors and the seats being nice and high up and is primarily used by my Grand parents and will be used for by me for City Stints and Short highway drives by me and my family.

Fiesta is a car that gave me a challenge of the skill "DRIVING". Its a car that I learnt to drive on and is one of my favorite. It's a very easy car to drive and is the car that is the happiest when pushed around some sharp turns. Next year on January 14 she'll be turning 10 years and I had a very satisfactory ownership with no major niggles as yet.

Since it was full of sedans and hatchbacks in my Garage for the past 10 years, I'm planning of shifting towards a Compact SUV as my next ride. It'll be replacing both my Fiesta and Manza for a good Compact SUV as a replacement . This Auto Expo 2016 will be a good time for doing a good ground work on my next ride and will decide upon after that.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed