Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 10th December 2015, 20:23   #1
BHPian

Hello, Fellow BHPians

Firstly, a big thanks to the moderators of this lovely forum to grant me access. It is almost like a homecoming, especially since my husband seems to be always logged in. I suspect, I may get faster responses from him if I PM him

Had heard a lot about Team-BHP from him (he is a BHPian for almost 8 years now). All this while, I never felt the urge to join the forum, as anything of interest (mostly what he liked) was shared to me by him.

However, things changed when we decided to get the Automatic Nano, my interest in the forum increased and I wanted to be a part of this wonderful team and be able to share my thoughts and views. We brought home an exquisite Rose coloured Nano (hence my forum name above) earlier this week and today my membership gets approved. Have come a long way from being an automotive illiterate to becoming a BHPian now
I AM NOW A CERTIFIED PETROLHEAD I guess.

Am a fulltime home maker, love music and travelling with family. We have had many a memorable trips in the Honda City (previous gen model).

The Nano was brought in as a replacement for my trusted 2wheeler (Flyte) as it seemed to be the best option to ferry the kids from school / dance class / tuition etc in addition to the usual weekend shopping errands.

Will hope to contribute my bit to the forum while continuing to learn something new about cars here. To borrow a phrase from the Welcome note : Keep Revvin!!
X_T_A Rose is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 11th December 2015, 13:02   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Hello, Fellow BHPians

Welcome to the team, it's nice to see another petrol head on board. I am sure my wife would echo pretty similar sentiments, but this place is so addictive that it just might be the other way round for you soon

Do post your views on the Automatic nano on the initial owner ship thread.Not too many around so will be nice to read an actual owners views, oh and on the flyte too.

Cheers.
sammyboy is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th December 2015, 13:38   #3
Distinguished - BHPian

Welcome ! Did you PM your husband that you are now officially a Petrol Head ?

The XTA - was quite easy to guess the Nano part. My wife & I did explore that route, but opted for a used A-Star AT finally. ( She is yet to start driving, though )
condor is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th December 2015, 13:48   #4
Senior - BHPian

welcome to the forum Rose! a home away from home for the pertolheads (no, i'm not gonna talk about the diesel and hybrid folks)! if you love vehicles, this is the place to be (psst.. i'v'e been stuck in this black hole for the past 7yrs).

Quote:
Originally Posted by X_T_A Rose View Post
I suspect, I may get faster responses from him if I PM him
LMAO! that was a good one!

Quote:
I AM NOW A CERTIFIED PETROLHEAD I guess.
amen sister!

Quote:
Will hope to contribute my bit to the forum while continuing to learn something new about cars here.
looking forward to it

Quote:
To borrow a phrase from the Welcome note : Keep Revvin!!
amen! see ya around

ps: if you get a wave or a thumb up from a Ninja 650 rider looking like he's gonna be launched into space the next minute, don't reach for the baseball bat; that'd be me

pps: what's your husband's handle?
IronH4WK is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th December 2015, 15:21   #5
Senior - BHPian

Nice to see a car inspiring you to become a bhpian what your husband couldnt achieve! Guess you truly are a petrolhead!

Welcome to the forum! I can guess how the conversation around the dinner table would go on from now!
TorqueyTechie is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 28th December 2015, 20:44   #6
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by TorqueyTechie View Post
Welcome to the forum! I can guess how the conversation around the dinner table would go on from now!
Thanks TorqueyTechie, believe me its been that way for a while now. But I feel more involved now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronH4WK View Post
welcome to the forum Rose!
ps: if you get a wave or a thumb up from a Ninja 650 rider looking like he's gonna be launched into space the next minute, don't reach for the baseball bat; that'd be me
pps: what's your husband's handle?
Thanks IronH4WK for the Warm Welcome. I have got used to the nutty BHPians and their T-BHP sticker craze. My car has them on as well since I am now one amongst the team.
Hubby hangs around here as uday.ere

Quote:
Originally Posted by condor View Post
Welcome !

The XTA - was quite easy to guess the Nano part. My wife & I did explore that route, but opted for a used A-Star AT finally. ( She is yet to start driving, though )
Thanks condor for your warm welcome. Wishes to your wifey n her A-Star AT

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboy View Post
Welcome to the team,
Do post your views on the Automatic nano on the initial owner ship thread.Not too many around so will be nice to read an actual owners views, oh and on the flyte too.
Thanks sammyboy for your warm welcome. Yes, am going to start a thread on my Automatic Nano. Have posted on the Official Drive section already.
X_T_A Rose is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks