Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 12th December 2015, 22:02   #1
BHPian

Greetings to all!

Hello Everyone,

It is my immense pleasure to join this amazing community and I am so excited about interacting with my fellow BHPians.

First of all let me express my heartfelt gratitude towards the moderators for approving my membership. I must say that it put a really wide grin on my face when I saw the 'Membership Approved' email.

Now few words about myself, I am a software professional working from Trivandrum. I learned my initial driving lessons on a Force Matador F307, which was the first occupant in our garage. I remember the moments when I had to almost stand on the brake pedal to bring the vehicle to a stand still. We sold it off after 4 years of usage. Then came the Alto LX, who has obediently served our travel needs for the past 8 years. Last year, a beautiful polar white Elite i20 joined our family, which is still running as good as the day she was delivered. In between, I was also gifted with a Pulsar 180 during my college days. So, they are the three members in our garage right now. And they have covered a total of 100,000+ KMs together(Side note : I am the one who was behind the wheel 99% of the time).

Okay, till now I have been consuming knowledge from Team-BHP and now that I can start contributing little bit from my side as well. Looking forward to a great companionship with Team-BHP.

Happy Revving...!!!

Last edited by Aditya : 15th December 2015 at 07:29. Reason: Typo
vpillai is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 14th December 2015, 12:45   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Greetings to all!

Welcome aboard vpillai

Moving from a Matador to an Alto must have been quite a transition - from a utilitarian vehicle with rough controls to something that is so simple and easy. If you could post a Matador driving experience in the relevant thread, it would be quite interesting for people less familiar with the car. Actually why don't you try posting a small review in this thread?
S2!!! is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th December 2015, 23:03   #3
BHPian

Re: Greetings to all!

Quote:
Originally Posted by S2!!! View Post
Welcome aboard vpillai

Moving from a Matador to an Alto must have been quite a transition - from a utilitarian vehicle with rough controls to something that is so simple and easy. If you could post a Matador driving experience in the relevant thread, it would be quite interesting for people less familiar with the car. Actually why don't you try posting a small review in this thread?
Thanks S2!!!

But, I do not want to attempt writing a review for the Matador. Because I have neither driven that vehicle on a regular basis nor done any long trips in that. We were having a hired driver back then. And I only have learned my basics of driving in that vehicle. Its our Alto LX that I started to drive on a regular basis.
vpillai is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed