Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 17th December 2015, 11:23   #1

Glad to be here! Greetings from Abu Dhabi

Hi All,

First of all, I would like to thank the Team-BHP moderators to approve my request to become a member of this awesome forum of people who take their cars seriously.

I'm BK, A Chartered Accountant by profession (who just turned 30!) and a Risk Management Professional by occupation, I live and work in this amazing city of Abu Dhabi in the UAE. It's been 5 long years since I have left India. Born and bred in Chennai, a Chennaiite by heart, my heart still craves for Idli & Dosa

Abu Dhabi, the capital city of UAE is the mecca for cars and automobiles. You get drool worthy cars here and petrol which is cheaper than water.

I used to own Hyundais (i10 in India and the 2012 Elantra in the UAE), moved to Honda in 2014.

I am a true blue Honda Fan boy and my steeds comprise of a 2015 MY Honda Civic 5 Speed Auto, and a 2014 MY Honda City CVT (Top End). The City is predominantly driven by my better half and the Civic is my daily ride. I have a cute 4 year old daughter who has just started her schooling here.

I have varied interests, especially in Aviation, Travel, Cars (Of Course!), Indian political affairs

Glad to be in this forum and I hope I will be able to make a positive contribution to this group.

regards

BK
CivicheadUAE is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 17th December 2015, 17:13   #2
Team-BHP Support

Re: Glad to be here! Greetings from Abu Dhabi

Welcome BK from the land of dunes. Have you gone to the waadi's? If not you should, then you can start with some offroad purchases

Enjoy your stay and look forward to your VTec reviews, do share some pics of your current rides.
Jaggu is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 20th December 2015, 08:35   #3

Thanks Jaggu for the warm welcome. Yes, I have been to the waadi's, but not in my cars. Yes, once the oil price improves, I will be considering a 4x4 for hitting the dunes. I will post a long term ownership review of my City & the Civic. Have drawn a mental blueprint of the same. Other than in reviews, where can I post pics of my rides?
Old 20th December 2015, 11:53   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaggu View Post
Enjoy your stay and look forward to your VTec reviews, do share some pics of your current rides.
Jaggu, here you go, I created this collage of pics of my 2015 Honda Civic GCC Version.
Attached Thumbnails
Glad to be here! Greetings from Abu Dhabi-civic-3.jpg  

CivicheadUAE is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed