Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 17th December 2015, 11:54   #1
BHPian

Hello Team-BHP

Hello,

Firstly I like to thank the moderators for accepting me as a part of this community. I can't express how good I feel. So I am Tanuj, I live in Indore city. I have been a massive car enthusiast all my life and hoping I could learn a lot from this community. Currently I am a final year MBA student, so organisational life from next year on

Recently I was an intern at a dealership of Chevrolet. So, working there for a short period of time made me fall in love with the Chevrolet Cruze. But, the first car that I fell in love was my own car, a Padmini Premier. We owned two cars back in the day (Padmini Premier and Maruti 800). I really loved the way it looked and the comfort level of the car, and don't get me started on the sleek gear shift. . Though we have sold off both and right now I own a Hyundai Santro and a Tata Manza.

I hope I can share the little knowledge I have about cars with this community and maybe get more knowledge back in return. Thank you once again for making me part of this family

Cheers.

Last edited by Aditya : 17th December 2015 at 16:31. Reason: Typo
tanuj_afc is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 17th December 2015, 16:38   #2
Team-BHP Support

Re: Hello Team-BHP

Hi Tanuj,

Welcome to Team-BHP. Good to have you on board. The Premier Padmini and Maruti 800 were first cars for many BHPians. We'd love to have an ownership review from you.

I drove the Chevrolet Cruze a long time ago. It had faults, but I remember falling in love with it myself. It looked great and the power was to die for.

Trust you have familiarised yourself with Team-BHP's rules.

See you on the forum.
Old 17th December 2015, 17:25   #3
BHPian

Re: Hello Team-BHP

Thank you so much. It's good to be here.

Yes I have read and understood all the rules.

Will try to contribute as much as I can on the forums
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks