Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 18th September 2006, 12:23   #1
BHPian

I'm from Bangalore and work as a hardware engineer for an MNC.
I drive an Omni. Drove an M800 and Accent GLS for sometime. Felt most comfortable with the Omni in Bangalore and have stuck to it. Drove a Chevy Blazer for a short time when I was in TX, USA and loved the experience - hence my ID.

Love to go on long drives. Have driven to Coorg, Kemmangundi, Chennai and some other places within South India. I enjoyed my drive to Bandipur/Madhumalai/Ooty the most(not the best of road surfaces though). Loved to travel on the Bangalore-Mysore highway till someone decided to use all the roadside trees for their furniture....

I came across Team Bhp while I was looking for information on upcoming car launches. Never expected to find such a wealth of information. This is where my opinion on diesel cars changed. I got to learn about CRDI and other innovations in automobile technology. I really admire the expertise of people who post on TBhp.

If my finances allow me to, one day I hope to own something as comfortable as the Blazer (hopefully with a CRDI).
Old 18th September 2006, 13:05   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
This is where my opinion on diesel cars changed.
Join the club! Fellow BHPians have changed my view on diesels too. Welcome to the Team-BHP, CBlazer (Chevy Blazer?)

Please do go through the announcements section to familiarise yourself with the rules of this board.
Old 18th September 2006, 22:30   #3
Distinguished - BHPian

Hey bro,
welcome aboard and enjoy your stay here.
Cheers
Closed Thread

Most Viewed