Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 21st January 2016, 20:06   #1
BHPian

Finally a Team-BHPian

Hello Everyone,

What a joy it was after knowing that I'm a member of this community y'day. Believe me it's not an easy task no matter how smart or knowledgeable you are. You have to be genuine in your attempt, that's it !

By the way myself Nilesh from Pune, I'm an IT professional and graduated from University of Pune. Definitely not a car enthusiast but may be aspiring to be one, I think this is something comes within. I like to Travel, Read and of-course Cricket. Apart from that I'm a keen observer and likes to observe and analyse whatever I find interesting.

I own all new Figo which was launched on 23rd September 15; Although always aspired to own Maruti Swift since there weren't many choices available earlier in this segment. It is quite late (Already in my early 30's now) than I anticipated it few years back. Never the less I'm good at learning things quickly and try to drove it on a very first day with little knowledge about driving; so high was the Enthusiasm of having your own vehicle. I will share my views and observation in coming days and will seek many from you all till then keep revvin..

Last edited by nilpat : 21st January 2016 at 20:18. Reason: show Signature
nilpat is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 22nd January 2016, 13:41   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Finally a Team-BHPian

Welcome aboard Nilesh,

Congratulations on getting the Figo. Is it petrol or diesel? Do share some pictures and more information about the same. It's indeed a great product by Ford.

I know that I'll find a lot of comments by you on this thread.

Do take a quick look at the rules section before posting.
Old 28th January 2016, 15:53   #3
BHPian

Re: Finally a Team-BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by S2!!! View Post
Welcome aboard Nilesh,

Congratulations on getting the Figo. Is it petrol or diesel? Do share some pictures and more information about the same. It's indeed a great product by Ford.

I know that I'll find a lot of comments by you on this thread.

Do take a quick look at the rules section before posting.
Thanks a lot S2!!! It has to be Diesel one Will definitely share collection of good pictures in near futures and thanks for the cricket thread. You will aleady find some post on that thread by the time you read this one.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed