Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 22nd January 2016, 11:38   #1

Finally Living to Drive

Hello BHPians,

Nitiraj here from Vadodara Gujarat and finally I am legitimate member of Team BHP.

I got it registered in my third attempt, however initially I was wondering why it was rejected at first two times? At one point I thought that those 3 questions were more difficult to answer than Rick's question from The Walking Dead Series. Later realised, of course those are important to answer as it is the main reason what made Team BHP as one of the successful qualitative auto mobile forum.

Well by profession, I am a Mechanical Design Engineer in EPC industry of Oil and Gas. I got couple of opportunities to visit Tokyo Motor Show and during my overseas professional stint. During my every visit to Tokyo Motor show, I used to be upset as those featured cars for overseas market were fully loaded with features but more importantly safety. But, the same car in India would be launch with safety features either with top end model or as an optional. However, these days whole scenario is changing and I really like that now car manufacturer are more serious for Indian market and they are giving nice product with standard safety features.

About hobbies, then I am a foodie person who loves to travel and in check my photographic skills. I would like to share some of my clicks with fellow BHPians and hope to get some tips to improve it further.

What I drive?
Well recently I acquired All New Ford Figo and I am looking ahead to contribute in the initial ownership report. Thanks to BHPians for their honest reviews, who helped me to finalise my latest drive.

Again, I thank to mods for allowing me to be a part of this awesome community.

Keep revving guys.

Last edited by Gannu_1 : 22nd January 2016 at 13:34. Reason: Typo: reviving > revving. Guess that's what you meant there? :) Welcome aboard!
nit787 is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 22nd January 2016, 13:03   #2
BHPian

Re: Finally Living to Drive

Welcome to Team- BHP!

I am sure you are going to enjoy the company of like minded petrol heads
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks