Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 28th January 2016, 00:57   #1
Senior - BHPian

Hello World

Myself Dip, 39 years old, originally from Assam and now settled in Bangalore. I am an IT Professional working with a multinational company.

I have been using Team-BHP for a while for official as well as ownership reviews of car. I am quite impressed with high-quality reviews and content. Very recently, it helped me immensely while choosing my latest car TUV300.

I like traveling, besides I do lot of studies on air crashes, how things work, how things are made etc.

I learned driving in my father’s Maruti Omni some 20 years back. The first car I bought was Maruti Zen Estilo LXi, which I drove for nearly 7 years. My latest car is Mahindra TUV300 T8 MT, which was delivered last month.

My first two wheeler was Caliber Croma bought in 2002, which I still have at my home in Assam. I also have a Honda Activa, which I use for short distance commuting in Bangalore.

I am excited to be a member of this forum and willing to gather knowledge as well as share my experience.

Happy Driving
airbus is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 28th January 2016, 06:42   #2
Team-BHP Support

re: Hello World

Welcome to Team-BHP Dip. I had a go in TUV and was really impressed with the way it drove, nice little SUV.

We can greet each other if you ever happen to drive down to Assam

See you around.
Sheel is offline   (2) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks