Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 19th September 2006, 19:16   #1

I am Aniruddh from Thane (Mumbai). An absolute newcomer on this scene.

I have had an opportunity to browse through some of the postings and find each one of it very unique in its own way. You guys are absolutely amazing in terms of your knowledge, participation, postings and yes, your ever willingness to help with your true feedback.

Well to start with - I need your help and guidance in deciding my "round the corner" purchase.

I am Six feet Two inches tall and planning to buy a new Gypsy King HT. (I am smitten by its look and rugged character to handle Mumbai Potholes) The dealer, Navneet Motors say it will take Two months for him to deliver the vehicle.

Pls help me out with the following
-I plan to use this vehicle in Mumbai city with occasional outback trips to Matheran, Bhandardara, Raigad etc...
-What should be the Mileage in city with AC on.. I understand, Gypsy king is very thirsty
-I plan to fit a new AC unit, Need to know a reliable brand and installation center in Mumbai
-Can I get the Seats modified which could translate into better driving comfort? If yes, Who would do that?
-In future, will I have any problem obtaning the spares?
-I also need your advise on over all report on ownership of this vehicle

Thanks in advance and best regards

Aniruddh Deshpande
Old 19th September 2006, 19:43   #2
Senior - BHPian

Hey aniruddh.. good to see more ppl joining in from thane.. rest assured ur queries will be answered.. see ya around,
Regards,
mav
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks