Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 20th September 2006, 18:09   #1
Senior - BHPian

Hi !!!,

This is Lalit from Bombay. Was doing a search for some mods for my car and happened to stumble on this fascinating site. Been browsing this site quite often and find it really useful. Just too lazy to post an intro for all this while. But, here goes....

Own a Santro Xing currently. Only mod so far is a K&N stock air filter. Still evaluating the performance, so can't really claim its done what it was supposed to be doing. Stock tyres, and engine. Not yet risked the acetone and grooving as yet, though am interested as hell. The thought of voiding my engine warranty is a tad scary.

Had a Premier padmini earlier, nice car, although its ancient history now. Drove a Maruti 800 for a long while, and now on the Santro. Love the car. Its really great for city driving, although the cornering can be a lil jittery at high speeds. Next car planned is a Jeep or a SUV. Yeah, I love the feeling of a big car. Beats a sedan anyday.

My interests include travelling, reading, chess, computers, movies and music. Oh and pets.... Simply love dogs and horses. I guess I was deeply inspired by Phantom (Yeah Yeah, I know Devil is a wolf, not a dog)

Anyways, I hope to get to know all you guys better. And look forward to learning from all you guys.

Cheers,
Lalit
Old 20th September 2006, 20:06   #2
Senior - BHPian

Lalvaz, a nice long intro after a long time.
As far as mods go, you have quite some experts here and need to look no further than this forum.

Have fun while you are here.
Old 20th September 2006, 20:14   #3
Distinguished - BHPian

Hey lalit,
welcome aboard and enjoy your stay here.
Nice Intro
Cheers
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks