Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 25th February 2016, 19:00   #1
BHPian

Houston, we have a new member

Hello Proud Team-BHPians..
First of all I would like to thank the moderators for approving my registration and giving me this golden opportunity to be in the virtual world where everyone breathe gasoline.

I am Amit Kapoor, 28 years old software professional living in the heart of India- Delhi, a city which is equally good and bad for car enthusiasts like us. Good, because its proximity to innumerable road trip destinations, the Yamuna express way, delicious food at dhabas on NH1 and bad because the maddening traffic, high pollution level and you all know- the odd-even rule, which will be here again. Very soon!
I am a music lover, it is like oxygen to me, The bass, treble, pitches, strings, beats, these all just fascinates me.

I got to know about the Team-BHP when I was planning for my 2nd car, and came through the detailed review of Elite i20 by S2!!, and right there I fell in love with both, the car and the Team-BHP. It helped me very much in the selection of car and later the accessories. Infect it has improved my driving style, now I am more sensitive and responsible towards my car and the people around it.
The travelogues inspire me a lot to make a long list of places and experience the life of an adventurous traveler.

Coming to our current possessions, we have-
-Hyundai Elite I20 Sportz 1.2, Feb 2015
-Maruti Suzuki Swift VDI, Feb 2013
-Honda CBR 250R, Nov 2013
-Hero Honda Glamour, Mar 2008.

I am planning to buy one more bike in the near future. But first I am going to order my set of Team-BHP stickers.

Before my introduction gets boring, I should sign off saying thanks to the mods. I am looking forward to my new journey at Team-BHP.
Keep Revvin' Team-BHPians..
Amit_Kapoor4750 is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 25th February 2016, 19:30   #2
BHPian

re: Houston, we have a new member

Welcome fellow newbie, music lover and Delhite . Looking forward to your posts and travelogues.
akp666 is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks