Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 7th April 2016, 07:35   #1
BHPian

Hello Everyone!

Greetings dear Fellow BHPians,

I am Harsh Desai from Surat, Gujarat. Firstly, I would like to sincerely thanks the admin & moderators for approving my membership and making me a part of this wonderful community of Team-Bhp.

I am a die hard automobile enthusiasts, who love cars, live cars. I also have deep interest in commercial vehicles.

My current ride is a Hyundai Grand i10 1.2 L Kappa, Stardust, Magna Variant. I am very happy with the ride. The engine is butter smooth, so are the gear shifts. It offers unmatched value for money. If given a chance, I would instantly look forward to buy a Ford Aspire 1.5 TDCi for the exhilarating performance it offers . It feels like an aircraft taking off. I am also a fan of its interior design, especially the dual tone shade with piano black finish inserts on steering wheel, centre console. It also offers top notch safety it (6-Airbags).

I am an Automobile Engineer by qualification, currently working as a Head of Training Academy for multiple automobile dealerships. I wish, I can learn well from Team-Bhp and at the same time contribute well to our community by my learning's. I have gone through all the forum rules and abide them all the time.

Today I am proud to say I am officially a BHPian now.

Regards
Car's Paradise

Last edited by ampere : 7th April 2016 at 07:42. Reason: Formatted Post
Car's Paradise is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 7th April 2016, 10:12   #2
BHPian

Re: Hello Everyone!

Welcome to the forum Harsh. That was a nice and quick introduction. Well written.

It is nice to see that your occupation and your passion are linked. Not everyone is as lucky. You would surely be enjoying life, and even I (or entire community!) wish to work in the Automotive field at some point in life.

Start participating and enjoy your stay.

Last edited by swift_guy : 7th April 2016 at 10:14. Reason: Added more
swift_guy is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 7th April 2016, 10:46   #3
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by swift_guy View Post
Welcome to the forum Harsh. That was a nice and quick introduction. Well written.

It is nice to see that your occupation and your passion are linked. Not everyone is as lucky. You would surely be enjoying life, and even I (or entire community!) wish to work in the Automotive field at some point in life.

Start participating and enjoy your stay.
Many Thanks swift_guy,
Indeed sir!
I feel lucky, that I am occupied professionally as per my interest and liking.
I am so grateful to the admin & moderators that, they have provided me one great chance to enhance my passion, my knowledge.

Regards
Harsh Desai
Old 7th April 2016, 12:02   #4
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Welcome fellow Gujjubhai , kem cho (how are you)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Car's Paradise View Post
I am an Automobile Engineer by qualification, currently working as a Head of Training Academy for multiple automobile dealerships.
Nice! Sounds like a fun job. I'm guessing it entails training on the product, people skills etc. Would be great if you could start a thread outlining the experience, challenges etc.

On a lighter note, I hope none of these were your students - link.
GTO is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 7th April 2016, 16:12   #5
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
Welcome fellow Gujjubhai , kem cho (how are you)?

Nice! Sounds like a fun job. I'm guessing it entails training on the product, people skills etc. Would be great if you could start a thread outlining the experience, challenges etc.

On a lighter note, I hope none of these were your students - link.
Respected GTO sir,
Many thanks sir. Hu Majama Chu ( I am fine).
Yes sir the job is actually fun, but with some challenges inbibed.
My department conduct trainings for fresh recruits in the industry from Sales/ Non- sales background, also for existing employees.
Our training mainly includes
1. Auto Basics Knowledge
2. Product Knowledge
3. Competition Knowledge
4. Selling Skills.
5. Soft Skills.

I wish none my students answer like that.

Regards
Car's Paradise
Car's Paradise is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed