Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 14th April 2016, 23:55   #1
BHPian

Hello Everyone!

Hi everyone - My name is Rajneesh, I am 31 years old. I am husband, father and a programmer.

I came to know about Team BHP through Google.

My driving experience is little different from most of the people on this forum. I learnt driving in US (I was there for 5 year and came back last year) and got my first driving license there. Needless to say I have never really driven manual shift (except my Dad’s car few times) and looking at traffic conditions in our country I don't think I will ever try to drive manual transmission cars.

My interests are Photography, traveling and gadgets.

We bought Ecosport AT last month (my first car). In family we had Gypsy (sold) and Dad drives Maruti Ritz VDI.
browneyes is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th April 2016, 14:58   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Re: Hello Everyone!

Welcome Rajneesh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by browneyes View Post
My driving experience is little different from most of the people on this forum.
LOL! Must have been quite an experience 'learning' how to drive in India after that, and adapting to the customs & manners of our roads . I hope you get to experience a sweet, high-revving engine with a slick MT. Trust me, nothing matches the pleasure of taking it to the redline and executing that perfect upshift.

Quote:
You have a lot in common with many BHPians .

Quote:
We bought Ecosport AT last month (my first car). In family we had Gypsy (sold) and Dad drives Maruti Ritz VDI.
Nice garage. The EcoSport is a favourite & the Gypsy is an icon. The Ritz will always hold a special place in my heart (despite its UGLY butt) because it was the first car Team-BHP officially reviewed.

Wish you thousands of happy kms with the EcoSport. Drive safe, buddy.
GTO is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th April 2016, 00:24   #3
BHPian

Quote:
LOL! Must have been quite an experience 'learning' how to drive in India after that, and adapting to the customs & manners of our roads .
Well I am still in learning phase, it will get better with time I guess.

Quote:
(despite its UGLY butt)
Its not that UGLY if its properly covered
Hello Everyone!-ritz-vdi.jpg

Quote:
Wish you thousands of happy kms with the EcoSport. Drive safe, buddy.
Thanks for warm welcome GTO, you guys are doing great job in maintaining quality of content on this forum.
browneyes is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 16th April 2016, 21:30   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by browneyes View Post
Hi everyone - My name is Rajneesh, I am 31 years old. I am husband, father and a programmer.

I came to know about Team BHP through Google.

My driving experience is little different from most of the people on this forum. I learnt driving in US (I was there for 5 year and came back last year) and got my first driving license there. Needless to say I have never really driven manual shift (except my Dad’s car few times) and looking at traffic conditions in our country I don't think I will ever try to drive manual transmission cars.

Welcome to the forum Rajneesh!

By now you must have seen for yourself the breadth & depth of experience that the forum members bring to the table so feel free to immerse yourself in vast repertoire of subjects & contribute wherever you can.

In regards to the quality & content of forum I second your sentiment as that’s what impressed me substantially (I have also joined a few months ago) as compared to some of the other forums (I’m a member of a couple of other North American 4X4 forums).

As for driving you’ll do just fine. Although I must admit every time I came back & drive here I have to make sure I don’t start to drive on the wrong side of the road.

Ford Ecosport must be great car (explains the phenomenal sales success the car has in India since its launch).

Having driven in Himachal extensively when I was a teenager it’s nice to see a beautiful picture from there (presumably your house I suppose).

Wishing you thousands of miles of trouble free motoring. Stay safe & keep on revving……..
Vikram Arya is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th April 2016, 00:15   #5
BHPian

Thanks Vikram, yes thats my home back in Shimla in attached picture.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks