Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 29th April 2016, 12:04   #1
BANNED

Hello to all BHPians

Hi, I have been following Team-Bhp for a long time now. Though I am 40+ but when I was approved to be a member of this lovely forum I just jumped with over joy like a young kid I am based out of the city of Coimbatore which is the Manchester of India & I am involved in the textiles business. My love for automobiles has been there from childhood. In those days we use to get dinky & matchbox cars. Had a huge collection of it which was eventually passed on to my son.
I own a Maruti 800 car and have driven it for over a decade and want to now upgrade to a sedan or an SUV. Would now be looking forward to the suggestions from this forum for my upgrade.
I am eagerly waiting to interact with lots of bhpian’s who’s thread I have been reading all this while.

Cheers & Happy driving.
vdm295 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 29th April 2016, 12:17   #2
BHPian

re: Hello to all BHPians

Quote:
Originally Posted by vdm295 View Post
Hi, I have been following Team-Bhp for a long time now. Though I am 40+ but when I was approved to be a member of this lovely forum I just jumped with over joy like a young kid I am based out of the city of Coimbatore which is the Manchester of India & I am involved in the textiles business. My love for automobiles has been there from childhood. In those days we use to get dinky & matchbox cars. Had a huge collection of it which was eventually passed on to my son.
I own a Maruti 800 car and have driven it for over a decade and want to now upgrade to a sedan or an SUV. Would now be looking forward to the suggestions from this forum for my upgrade.
I am eagerly waiting to interact with lots of bhpian’s who’s thread I have been reading all this while.

Cheers & Happy driving.
Welcome to Team-BHP and hope you've a nice time here. You haven't mentioned your budget, so suggesting the optimum vehicles is a challenge- I have a XUV 500 W10 and would vouch for it's driving pleasure.

Happy munching miles ! All the best vehicle shopping- there is a wealth of information in these pages. Please be patient enough and learn to navigate your way through by reading the forum's rules.
jacobvarughese is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 29th April 2016, 15:09   #3
BANNED

re: Hello to all BHPians

Thanks a lot Jacob. I do like XUV 500 in spite of all the niggles, I have a eye on the W8 FWD vehicle. I even liked the Hyundai Creta. I got to decide from this two. If you have any other suggestion do let me know.
I know there is a wealth of information over here & I am going to utilize it up to the core.
Thanks a lot once again.
Old 19th May 2016, 01:16   #4
BHPian

Re: Hello to all BHPians

Quote:
Originally Posted by vdm295 View Post
Thanks a lot Jacob. I do like XUV 500 in spite of all the niggles, I have a eye on the W8 FWD vehicle. I even liked the Hyundai Creta. I got to decide from this two. If you have any other suggestion do let me know.
I know there is a wealth of information over here & I am going to utilize it up to the core.
Thanks a lot once again.
Welcome Aboard !!
Good to see another Coimbatorean as BHPian.
v1kram is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks