Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 30th April 2016, 00:55   #1

Hello Team-BHP Family

Hi friends,
Greetings to all !

I am probably on of the newest members as of today on this great place of like minded people and I am a very satisfied person today to start with, for becoming a part of this cheered family. My name is Amlan Tripathi, 86 born!

Currently In: Pune, India
Hometown: West Bengal, India

I love cars, engines with a lot of respect. I feel its something in me that makes me take to the wheels every time. Even when I am driving office every day or may it be a long drive on a weekend or vacation. Simply love to drive long, very long. Not too fast on speed but quality matter to more much more than few minutes faster. And I hate scratches. To add cherry to the cake, I am an amateur photographer and just love food, a big foodie !

For my bread and butter, I work for an IT company in Pune, as an Analyst

I am originally a bengali, from West Bengal, where I gathered all my education and currently in Pune for past 6-7 years.

My love for automobiles started when I was too young. While towards end of schooling, started driving with my dad's old Santro, a beautiful car it was. Still is. And then went on to get my 1st own (an used one though) a WagonR 2006 model. Still driving with pleasure, every day

I truly hope, we together will have a lot to talk, a lot to share and a lot of learning for me every moment I spend with all you beautiful people

Mod Note: No more than 2 Smilies Please!

Last edited by ampere : 30th April 2016 at 04:33.
Amlan is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 30th April 2016, 10:53   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Hello Team-BHP Family

Welcom Amlan.
Have a good time here. You can learn a lot from this wonderful forum.

What caught my attention:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amlan View Post
86 born!
The '86' is a terrific Toyota. The name originated from the bore x stroke which are 86 mm each.

Quote:
And then went on to get my 1st own (an used one though) a WagonR 2006 model.
That's one hell of a car. There's a member on the forum who has the same car, which has run over 2.2 lakh km.

You can find him easily. His threads were the reason I come into this wonderful forum.
landcruiser123 is online now   (2) Thanks
Old 30th April 2016, 13:59   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by landcruiser123 View Post
Welcom Amlan.
Have a good time here. You can learn a lot from this wonderful forum.

What caught my attention:

The '86' is a terrific Toyota. The name originated from the bore x stroke which are 86 mm each.

That's one hell of a car. There's a member on the forum who has the same car, which has run over 2.2 lakh km.

You can find him easily. His threads were the reason I come into this wonderful forum.
Wow! Landcruiser. That is some information to start with. Already feeling great with so much info in a go !

And I will definitely look out for him. I need his valuable inputs on a thread I will be starting soon on the tech forum
Amlan is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd May 2016, 20:44   #4
BHPian

Welcome to Team BHP Amlan. That was a crisp introduction. Have a pleasant stay here.

How much has your Waggie clocked? Guessing by the model year, it must have crossed the 1 Lac mark.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amlan View Post
And I will definitely look out for him. I need his valuable inputs on a thread I will be starting soon on the tech forum
The member in question is Parag Sachania. His ownership report can be seen here.
biggrin is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd May 2016, 22:29   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggrin View Post
Welcome to Team BHP Amlan. That was a crisp introduction. Have a pleasant stay here.

How much has your Waggie clocked? Guessing by the model year, it must have crossed the 1 Lac mark.

The member in question is Parag Sachania. His ownership report can be seen here.
Hey,
Thanks for your wishes.

Well, it did not. We haven't crossed crossed 1 Lac yet. Roaming around 80K Kms as of now. But as I mentioned, I bought an used one. The previous owner was a generous army personal. The car was pretty much idle for the first 5-6 years before sudden change of momentum

And thanks for the introduction sir
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks