Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 2nd May 2016, 11:55   #1

Hi everyone

Hi everybody,

I have recently joined this elite group. All my life I have loved Fighter Planes and Cars. Its an honor to join this team, and with days my craze for these two shall grow.

Thank You
Eskape_velocity is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 2nd May 2016, 13:08   #2
Team-BHP Support

re: Hi everyone

Welcome to Team BHP, do share a little more about your passion for your planes and cars, which are the ones that you own. Little more about yourself in real life too.

cheers
Jaggu
Jaggu is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 8th May 2016, 16:39   #3

Re: Hi everyone

Hi Jaggu, nice to see your message. Being from a defence background, I fell in love with fighter aircrafts very early. Unfortunately that I couldn't join NDA even after getting selected due to an accident, which changed my life. Anyways, I have almost reconciled. My passion for automobiles started sometimes when I was in engineering. I started reading lots of stuff on internet, after listening to my friends in Mechanical branch (I was from Electronics). And when, after doing MBA and job for 3 years, I joined Toyota, I felt like I am on top of the world. This craze became obsession. I used to travel across length and breadth of the country to understand the sales process and improvements - we call it Sales Kaizen. Then after for 4 wonderful years, in search of a better opportunity I joined a small company as Vice President - Corporate, in Kolkata; where I am currently working. My ultimate aim is to open my own business, on which I am working with a friend of mine; lets see when it sees the light. I own 3 machines, 2 two wheelers and 1 four wheelers

1) Bajaj Pulsar 150 DTSi 2008 model - has done 50K + kMs and still going - its much like MiG-21s of IAF - Old but gold
2) After that, I bought Hyundai i-10 Margna VTVT Kappa-2 2011 model. It has done 15K+ KMs. My wife uses it mostly, I use it only for long drive
3) Recently bought Bajaj Avenger 150 DTSi, 2016 model. Not even 2 months but this machine has already clocked 1100 KMs - thinking to write ownership review on the forum.

In the long run, I would like to buy Innova Crysta 2.8 Ltrs - Its a beast under a beauty

Thanks
Eskape_velocity
Old 9th May 2016, 08:34   #4
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eskape_velocity View Post
In the long run, I would like to buy Innova Crysta 2.8 Ltrs - Its a beast under a beauty
Welcome to the forum. Your handle made me respond. Looks like you still read physics? I remember the calculating the same as a student; for a mass to break free from the bound of a gravitational surface.
ampere is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 9th May 2016, 10:40   #5

Hi Ampere, I don't read physics, but I love the subject. From the same analogy, may I say that you love Electronics (my second love too)? Current flowing through the conductor is directly proportional to the potential difference... Ohm's law.
Eskape_velocity is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks