Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 8th May 2016, 21:28   #1
BHPian

Phew :-)

Hello endearing people,

Finally! .
Need I say more about am I thrilled to join this wonderful community ; however before going to the objective & confine to subject-matter mode of interaction, would like to use this subjective opportunity to thank this commendable community/forum for all the priceless information I had been using from here since several years.

My capsule introduction is herewith.

I am 37 year old guy, living in Bangalore since 15 years, BTech-MTech by education, Software Professional by occupation, married for 8 years having two kids, driving since 7 years.

My limited experience with cars had been - Premier Padmini, Maruti 800, Wagon R, Swift(D), and Ritz, though all but last had been more or less a learner/novice/city-drive experience as part of family ownerships, and Ritz is my individual ownership since 7 years, boots of which I am looking to hang sooner, once XUV 500 is dispensed out of the pipeline of life-plans amidst their due-course. In T-BHP jargon I am indeed a 'newbie' petrol-head :-). Had been-there-done-that most of the southern India highways though.

The elements of passion and sincerity were what had enticed me to this community for several years; and 'passion' is what I look forward to add to the T-BHP wellspring; passion for taming obscure-ness/ignorance with information/knowledge, passion for collaboration to have utmost command on the unsuspecting factor of 'live to travel/explore the creation' way-of-life, and passion for "improvement" with respect to anything in the common context and interest with the community.

The knowledge & attitude from T-BHP forums had been a guiding-force since several years while being on-road, and now looking forward for a closer life-long synergy with the 'guardian-spirit' T-BHP family, during venturing the on-road way-of-life.

Few T-BHP members already had been elderly family figures to the psyche in terms of advises, like paragsachania, ampere, mpksuhas, ranjitp1, to name a few :-)

Apart from driving, traveling & exploring places, my hobbies/interests/passions include reading, love with mother nature, adopting latest technology in every sphere of life - gadgets, softwares/apps/web-services, IT-enabled services, etc; extempore creative writing - logical/analytical/technical, philosophical and fun & humor genres; exploring & adapting new/evolving resourceful things that throttle life.

Thanks & Regards,
Throtttle.
Throtttle is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 9th May 2016, 07:01   #2
Team-BHP Support

re: Phew :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throtttle View Post
Hello endearing people,
Better late than never! And a good handle at that! Am wondering now how come that has not been taken yet! Or is it because of that extra "T". Any way it fits like a T!

It surely is one of the few forums, where you find passion in huge doses. Welcome once again and look forward to your additions to it.
ampere is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 9th May 2016, 12:28   #3
BHPian

re: Phew :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ampere View Post
Am wondering now how come that has not been taken yet! Or is it because of that extra "T".
I didn't tried 'Throttle', there can be identity-crisis if it exists , and the extra 't' was very much intended, to colloquially enhance the verb to spell/read tad vivid by embodying bit meaning of the action into the word i.e. with tinge of thrrotttling sound and howl of the Vrooom .

Last edited by Throtttle : 9th May 2016 at 12:56. Reason: spelling mistake
Throtttle is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 9th May 2016, 17:13   #4
Senior - BHPian

Re: Phew :-)

Hey Throtttle, welcome to team-bhp !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throtttle
In T-BHP jargon I am indeed a 'newbie' petrol-head :-).
Everyone's a newbie at some point.
supremeBaleno is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks