Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 18th May 2016, 10:09   #1
BHPian

Finally!

I have been visiting Team-BHP since ages now, and felt that may be I can now contribute to the forum instead of just being a passive "reader". Applied 3 times before and got rejected. Needless to say there is a huge grin which got plastered on my face when I finally received the acceptance email. Probably as good an indicator of the amount of elation and relief on being accepted and as good an excuse as any for any newbie errors that might creep in. There is a back story to the acceptance email as well but that is something best saved for later .

Moving on to the actual introduction, this is Sagar, was born in Jamnagar and have lived in Mahesana, Mumbai, Pune and Bangalore for studies and work, now based in Dwarka, Gujarat. My work has also taken me to quite a few places in interior Jharkhand and Odisha. In the "I can and will change the world for better" idealistic teens I studied Bio-medical Engineering but then practicalities in life took over and I ended up as one more Engineer-MBA-Banker (this was way way before 3-idiots). To add another stereotype I am now pursuing my entrepreneurial ambitions in Dwarka. Talk Irony! That said, hope i that i can contribute to the forum some time with different perspective which is a result of my background. Apart from Bio-medical Engineering, Finance and of course Cars, I am very interested in Electric vehicles and keep following developments religiously, hope i can be of some use on that count as well.

I have decided that my next ride will be an electric one and hope to be able to buy a Tesla Model X soon. That would be a huge upgrade from my current 2012 Nano i guess(dreaming big again, ha ha). I am planning a solo road trip in my Nano from Bangalore to Dwarka in the first week of September and would desperately need some advice on this from the team-BHP community.

Oh and before i conclude, a huge thanks to GTO and team for the membership!!

Wishing all members miles and miles of fun journeys!!
Cheers

Last edited by GTO : 19th May 2016 at 12:24. Reason: Adding some spacing for better readability
SRT_Dwarka is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 18th May 2016, 11:43   #2
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Finally!

Welcome Sagar!
Nice to read your introduction. Now since you are into the EVs, we look forward to your contributions in threads related to EVs. Also since you have traveled much, you may jot down a nice travelogue of some of your travels as well.

Just a gentle reminder, do go through the forum rules before posting.

Hope to see you around the forum in form of good posts. Nice to have you here.

Regards,
Saket.
saket77 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th May 2016, 12:09   #3
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRT_Dwarka View Post
In the "I can and will change the world for better" idealistic teens I studied Bio-medical Engineering but then practicalities in life took over and I ended up as one more Engineer-MBA-Banker (this was way way before 3-idiots). To add another stereotype I am now pursuing my entrepreneurial ambitions in Dwarka. Talk Irony! That said, hope i that i can contribute to the forum some time with different perspective which is a result of my background. Apart from Bio-medical Engineering, Finance and of course Cars, I am very interested in Electric vehicles and keep following developments religiously, hope i can be of some use on that count as well. I have decided that my next ride will be an electric one and hope to be able to buy a Tesla Model X soon.
Welcome. Truly life has come a full circle for you. Here is one to celebrate that!

Finally!-img_0332_lr_lr.jpg

Tesla X? Now that is some thing we will look forward to !

Last edited by ampere : 18th May 2016 at 12:26.
ampere is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 18th May 2016, 12:58   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by saket77 View Post
Welcome Sagar!

Just a gentle reminder, do go through the forum rules before posting.

Hope to see you around the forum in form of good posts. Nice to have you here.

Regards,
Saket.
Thanks Saket. I will try to do my best to be of at least some value to the forum.
SRT_Dwarka is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th May 2016, 13:01   #5
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ampere View Post
Welcome. Truly life has come a full circle for you. Here is one to celebrate that!

Tesla X? Now that is some thing we will look forward to !
Thanks Ampere, as of now it remains a pipe dream. But as they say "When you want something with all your Heart..." . I do believe that drop in battery prices sufficient to make the Model X affordable and Tesla's ability don't require miracles though. Its a matter of when, not if

P.S. :Beautiful Picture! Thank you!

Last edited by SRT_Dwarka : 18th May 2016 at 13:08. Reason: Post Script
SRT_Dwarka is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th May 2016, 20:57   #6
BHPian

Quote:
this is Sagar, was born in Jamnagar and have lived in Mahesana, Mumbai, Pune and Bangalore for studies and work, now based in Dwarka, Gujarat.
Hi Sagar,

Great to see someone from Okhamandal. I am born and brought up in Mithapur - My Dad served at Tata Chemicals for 37 yrs !!

Wishing you all the success in your endeavors for your enterprise at Dwarka.

Cheers..
Old 19th May 2016, 00:55   #7
BHPian

Quote:
I have decided that my next ride will be an electric one and hope to be able to buy a Tesla Model X soon.
Cheers
I cannot wait for someone from team bhp to buy the Tesla X. Wow! Have a great time on the forums
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks