Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 23rd May 2016, 15:13   #1
BHPian

Yay, I'm finally a BHPian!

Hello BHPians,

First of all I would like to thank Team-BHP moderators for giving me an opportunity to be a part of this amazing community. I was so excited after reading confirmation e-mail from Team-BHP support as this was probably my 3rd attempt.

I am Madhur Ahir, born on 21st October 1992, located in Valsad (nearby Surat) Gujarat. I've done Information Technology engineering and currently running my own business. I'm into website development and currently working on a startup for educational service provider.

Since my childhood I was a big fan of Lamborghinis and thus while searching on Google I found out this community. I checked almost every thread about supercars or Lamborghinis back then. I was very much impressed by quality of content and well managed ownership threads. I always wanted to be a part of this community but due to some reasons I couldn't apply. But hey now I'm a proud member of this community.

By God's grace I've driven may exotics in my life and wish to own some in near future. I recently bought my first car that is 2016 Volkswagen Vento 1.5 TDI Highline DSG. I must say I decided to buy this car completely based on ownership/discussion thread of BHPians. I'm loving my car more and more, german engineering is german engineering. Other than my first car I have first-generation Yamaha R15. I love everything that runs on engine.

Other than Automobiles, I'm a gadget fanatic and love to tweak my gadgets a lot. I love long drives and the longest was a return trip from Ahmedabad to Goa. And I love to meet new people, make new friends. I'm a simple fun-loving person.

I'm excited to get in touch with you all. Long way to go.

Cheers
Madhur Ahir

Last edited by maddyguage : 23rd May 2016 at 15:23.
maddyguage is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 23rd May 2016, 15:38   #2
Distinguished - BHPian

re: Yay, I'm finally a BHPian!

Hi Madhur,
Welcome to the forum and wish you a pleasant stay here. Do take time to go through the rules and regulations of the forum and it's various subsections.

Congrats on becoming an entrepreneur soon after your education and wish you all the very best.

Great choice of car with the Vento TDI DSG. Although it is a several years old product, the subtle changes and feature additions have ensured it remains an excellent choice. Looking forward to a detailed ownership report.
Rajeevraj is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 23rd May 2016, 15:56   #3
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajeevraj View Post
Hi Madhur,
Welcome to the forum and wish you a pleasant stay here. Do take time to go through the rules and regulations of the forum and it's various subsections.

Congrats on becoming an entrepreneur soon after your education and wish you all the very best.

Great choice of car with the Vento TDI DSG. Although it is a several years old product, the subtle changes and feature additions have ensured it remains an excellent choice. Looking forward to a detailed ownership report.
Thanks a lot Rajeevraj sir. And yes although its an old product it gives you immense pleasure to drive it. I'm fond of German build quality and now a big fan of DSG.

And yes I'll do a detailed ownership report soon. Good to hear from you sir.
Old 23rd May 2016, 16:12   #4
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddyguage View Post
Thanks a lot Rajeevraj sir. And yes although its an old product it gives you immense pleasure to drive it. I'm fond of German build quality and now a big fan of DSG.

And yes I'll do a detailed ownership report soon. Good to hear from you sir.
Looking forward to the ownership report. I don't think we have a 2016 version report here.

Note: No Sir business please.
Rajeevraj is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd May 2016, 16:16   #5
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajeevraj View Post
Looking forward to the ownership report. I don't think we have a 2016 version report here.

Note: No Sir business please.
Point noted. And I'm just checking out ownership thread right now. Learning the proper way to do it.
maddyguage is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks