Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 27th May 2016, 16:27   #1

I'm in??!

I'm in. Woot!

Alright. Hey T-bhpians! Glad to be accepted and be here!

About me: Mech Eng in Business. Degree does not reflect knowledge and i don't know why i am one. Born, Work and Live here in Bangalore besides 2 years in Canberra Australia. Love Bikes, Drive my Cars fairly Hard. Have surface/conceptual knowledge about a lot of things and can throw my 2 cents everywhere, but my knowledge isn't deeper than that. Its definitely short of a dollars worth.

My Rides: Learnt MC on a Samurai. Rode my Dads 1983 Rajdoot (175cc, 2 stroke, 3 geared) for 5 years. Picked up a second hand Shogun. Silver beast in stock mode that unleashed a never sleeping again Demon. Purchased a Unicorn, Sold both in due time. I am currently bike-less.

Drives: Learnt on OMNI, followed by DAD's Wagon R, Bless her! Memories and moments in that car. Sigh. Kia Rio station wagon in Aus. Stable steady and reliable KIA's are. And back in India Zen Estilo Vxi (Badly designed Car) which i sold recently to get a HONDA Brio S 2013, Second hand.

Besides these, Have driven XUV 5oo, Santro Xing, 800, Xylo, Indigo Manza, Thar, Ritz, Swift Diesel and Ford Falcon's. All of them driven atleast 100kms if not more.

Here to learn more as a Car owner!
ravi.ochani is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 27th May 2016, 18:02   #2
BHPian

Re: I'm in??!

Welcome to the forum ravi.ochani. Even I have joined some time back and can relate to your excitement.

The Brio S is a good car and really enjoyable when given the stick. A detailed ownership review with lots of pictures would be great.

Do go through the Forum Rules and Regulations once and have a pleasant stay on board!
biggrin is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th May 2016, 22:29   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggrin View Post
Welcome to the forum ravi.ochani. Even I have joined some time back and can relate to your excitement.

The Brio S is a good car and really enjoyable when given the stick. A detailed ownership review with lots of pictures would be great.

Do go through the Forum Rules and Regulations once and have a pleasant stay on board!
Thanks Bro!!

The brio was a bit disappointing initially, till I realized the rev band its happy with. Its glorious above 2000 rpm.

I will throw something in the assembly line, build it and check with mods if its alright to go. Watch this space.

well some forum space, I'm not sure where.

Cheers
ravi.ochani is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th May 2016, 22:55   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravi.ochani View Post
I'm in. Woot!

Alright. Hey T-bhpians! Glad to be accepted and be here!

Here to learn more as a Car owner!
Welcome to Team-BHP dude!
I too got my membership approved few months back after 2 attempts!
Good introduction.

Looking forward for your further inputs in the forum.
All the best.

Keep revvin'
Tojo_GotBhp
Tojo_GotBhp is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed