Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 30th September 2006, 05:14   #1
Senior - BHPian

Dear all!
This is Ashutosh from NOIDA (UP). I joined this community a few months back!! learnt a few steps...made some mistakes as well...learnt a thing or two about modding..tried to discuss things/ with people..took help!! overall a nice experience being a part of this community!
now something about myself!! obviously i am a car fanatic...been following cars & the auto industry for quite some time now..
though i don't have any mechanical knowledge but always eager to get my hands dirty...always ready to head to the garage/ accesories shop.
I had a Santro for two years...that was our family car which was passed on to me for my personal use...nowadays i ve an alto (LX 04).
as far as modding goes...have added a K&N stock replacement filter and an automech free flow. that's more than enough this 800cc wonder
i was thinking of selling it off and buy a mid sizer...but now that too many new models are coming up next year..i guess i will wait and wait for the right one!!

warm regards,
Ashutosh
Old 30th September 2006, 08:09   #2
BHPian

Hey Ashu,

Welcome to T-BHP. Enjoy your stay!
Cheers

K
Old 30th September 2006, 11:38   #3
BANNED

Hey. Your introduction came in now? Think that Alto with K&N + Freeflow kept you busy all the time!

Enjoy the time here man! This Forum is a real dream come true for many novices like us. Keep posting.
Old 30th September 2006, 18:36   #4
Senior - BHPian

Hey ashutoshb,

Welcome Aboard And Enjoy Your Stay.
Welcome To TBHP.

Cheers,
Mugen_Power.
Old 30th September 2006, 19:30   #5
BHPian

Hi ashutoshb!!
welcome to t-bhp man!! You have modded ur vehicle just right!! not too much, not too little!! tha buddha way! (middle path)!! way to go!! enjoy ur stay bro!!
1self is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks